Fighting like children

The three of us walked to Aizawa's room in the 1-a dorms. His was further away from the rest of us, he would try and say it's because he's a teacher but really— it's because he's tired of us, and wants to be as far away from us as possible considering the amount of times I specifically would show up to his room crying because of a nightmare or some shit.

When we reached his room, A sign that said "Keep out [Denki Kaminari]" was in very big bold letters. I knocked on the door with my two boys behind me.

The door opened showing Aizawa with bedhead.

"..." He shut the door in my face when he recalled who I was.

"WAIT! I was wondering if me, Toshi, and Neito could use the fighting grounds." My foot stopped the door from fully closing.

"Why?"

"We were going to make a fighting style for the project." He stared at us hard. He stopped believing me the moment I snuck out to his house to fuck around with Hitoshi and said "I didn't."

"Fine, but you only have ONE hour." 

"Thank you!" 

"Hitoshi, keep these two out of trouble."

"I will." With that, Aizawa closed the door to do whatever he was doing leaving us to venture the hallways and out of the dorms.

Once the three of us made it to the fighting grounds, we split apart in sort of a triangle shape.

"Wait so why are we doing this?" I looked at Hitoshi who came up with this plan.

"In order to work together, we have to work against each other first." Neito looked at him after he said that, a look of confusing mixed with a stank face.

"Whoever said that, aint going places." I laughed a little bit. 

"Its how Aizawa trains me, brat." Neito stilled, eyes blown wide as he relished in what Hitoahi had said to him. His cheeks started turning a pink causing me and Hitoshi to look at each other with a smirk before looking back to the blonde.

"Whatever. Lets just get this over with, brat." I said that for extra measure, and came out with the positive answer.

While I wasn't looking, I felt feet come in contact with my side sending an accidental burst of lightning in the air. The lights blinding us before it all turned it off, leaving us alone in the dark to somehow figure out where each other were and win.

I got up when suddenly hands came in contact with my arm then suddenly going away completely.

Neito.

My hair was starting to stand up as the lighting charge in my body sizzled up making my body A moving lamp.

More cracks of lightning, that weren't from my came from my right bringing my attention before stopping.

A beautiful hue of white and yellow generated from Neito's body keeping Hitoshi away as not to get kicked like I did.

So from what I was seeing, Hitoshi liked to fight dirty.

As soon as my power drained from Nei's body, Hitoshi threw him over his shoulder but not before getting punched twice in defense.

Poor Nei...

I jumped on Hitoshi's back, childishly, still not taking this fight seriously I bite him. In my defense, im just getting backat him for every time he'd tickle my fert while I sleep.

Red teeth marks were clear on his cheek as he swatted me away.

"Okay whoever did that is getting their ass beat." He threw me off his back, sending me flying. I just barley landed on my head, but thanks to Nei's body being there, I was able to softly land.

I felt movement come towards my feet, making me kick out. I quickly stood up to gain distance.

A thought went through my head. Why don't I just light up the room?

I emitted A surge of lightning around my body to see what was happening. I blankly stared as I seen Nei keeping hiS distance from Hitoshi.

This was A big problem for me and Neito. Our affections were getting in the way of actually going into battle with each other, making it all more childish than it actually had to be.

"PAUSE! " I made a hand motion as I walked between the two. Hitoshi was rubbing his temples, obviously annoyed, "Guys, if we want to do this correctly, we can't let our love get in the way of that." I placed my hand on my heart, looking into their eyes before me and Nei busted out laughing.

"Im done for now, im getting food." My head snapped in Hitoshi's direction, my eyes were wide at the mentions of food.

"And you're not going to invite m- US!?" I was quick to switch up my words when I remembered Nei was still here.

"No, because if you can't take things seriously then you don't get rewarded." With an eye roll, I grabbed Nei and stomped after my retreating boyfriend. 

Ill be danmed before I let him get good take out while I don't get any.