The Apostle

Berserk and RE:Zero do not belong to me and they never should, please support the official releases.

With a roar, the Black Swordsman charged forth swinging his giant sword, aiming for Elsa's throat.

"Hyaaahhh!"

In response to the attack Elsa leaped backward dodging the blade with remarkable speed despite the size she grew to in her true demon form. She was clearly enjoying this match up and didn't seem worried about the Black Swordsman's inhuman strength.

Then Elsa decided to take her turn as she charged towards the Black Swordsman capitalizing on the slight opening he created after she jumped back, she slashed at him with her large Kukri-shaped claws. However the Black Swordsman quickly brought up his mechanical arm which was just strong enough to block a fatal blow, however, she did manage to slash him across his chest sending blood spraying everywhere.

This enraged the Black Swordsman further, causing him to swing his gigantic sword horizontally cutting down at Elsa. However Elsa easily evaded this attack by jumping away, then she turned around and unleashed another round of attacks aimed directly at the Black Swordsman's head.

The Black Swordsman blocked using the broadside of his enormous slab of a sword, but Elsa was able to slice deep into his right shoulder. The Black Swordsman roared in pain, and his armor began to crack as well as his muscles bulging out from the strain.

He wasn't going to give up so easily, however, and immediately responded by launching a counterattack. As he proceeded to use the current position he was to his advantage, he spun around using his massive sword to cut down at Elsa, but she easily avoided this by leaping above him. Then she landed next to him with a loud thud, then she used the now mass of flesh and spikes that was formerly her hair like a powerful whip, hitting him right in the abdomen causing him to cough up blood before sending him flying.

"Guhh!?"

But Elsa didn't stop there; she continued to relentlessly assault the Black Swordsman with multiple slashes, kicks, and punches, using every part of her demonic body as a weapon, making sure not to leave any openings for him to retaliate or dodge. Yet while the Black Swordsman seemed on the ropes he never showed signs of relenting, or backing down, as he continuously blocked all of Elsa's blows, inflicting damage on her along the way.

"YESSSS! YOU TRULY ARE THE GREATEST OPPONENT I'VE EVER FACED IN MY LIFE!"

At first Subaru thought that the Black Swordsman would eventually tire out from the continuous onslaught, but no sooner did Subaru think this than Elsa suddenly dropped down onto the ground and grabbed hold of the Black Swordsman's leg, lifting him up in the air

"Oh~ Don't tell me that's all that you have in you? This battle was just getting truly exciting"

Elsa seemed genuinely disappointed, but then she decided to truly analyze the Black Swordsmans face... and the realization made her grow a truly devilish smile

"Oh~ No wonder why you felt so familiar, you little sacrificial lamb~"

She laughed in amusement before saying "You were the one who survived The Eclipse weren't you!?"

Guts widened his eye briefly... before being consumed by a rage far greater than before, and all

Elsa could do was smile at his struggle "Yes that's right Black Swordsman, I was present during your 'friends' ascension to the God Hand... oh the event was so grand, while none of your mercenary friends put up much of a fight, but their screams of agony was simply delightful..."

Her voice grew louder with excitement as she reminisced "And how could I forget about that one fool... how he kept rambling believing everything was a bad dream, how he approached me thinking I was an ordinary woman... how he cried in my breasts before I showed him true despair."