Chapter 1

Pg 1

Chapter 1

Six a.m. and already in battle mode. A few roundhouse kicks, backflips, sprinting (to and away from) was getting exhausting. Twenty minutes non-stop going fully at it with Shego as usual. No other villian fought as hard as her. No other villian seemed to want to fight like this, they all ran away after a few mere minutes. Kim was now getting frustrated. Losing steam, and Shego was throwing more into the sparring now than before.

Why was Shego so into it this time? Was she punching and kicking out inner anger to get it managed? It sure seemed that way.

"Whoa! Just - just hold on a sec!" Kim yelled out as she dodged Shego's lit green hands.

Shego laughed. "You're kidding me right, sweetheart?"

Kim held up a hand. "Please." She breathed out looking into Shego's green eyes. "What's your sitch? You seem sort of stressed or something."

Shego rolled her emerald eyes. "Drakken, my brothers, the norm." She then crossed her arms over her chest and cocked her head to the left. "I'm not one for bonding, Kimmie, more hitting and hair pulling." A wicked grin came to her face before lunging at Kim and pinning her to the ground.

Kim didn't fight back. "Just knock me out. I'm so fricking tired. I've been going non stop for the last forty-eight hours."

Shego's smirk now frowned. "Hey, this is no fun if you don't fight back. I don't give a damn how tired you are."

Fun? Kim thought, good grief! "Seriously! Get off of me!" She shoved Shego as hard as possible.

Shego gracefully bounced up and onto her feet, and shook her head down at Kim.

"She-gooo!" Drakken bellowed from another part of the Mayor's mansion. "I got the Hectoriz Bulb, let's go!"

Kim sat up not caring to try and get the bulb from Drakken. Tears crept into the corners of her bloodshot eyes. "I'm going home to sleep. Don't you dare follow me, Shego."

Shego's sardonic smirk returned. "Or what, cupcake?"

"You'll get your hair pulled out - by the roots!" Kim shot at her.

"Shego!" Drakken screamed out in frustration.

"Coming! Gawd, Dr. D, I heard you the first time!" She yelled back. One last look at Kim she said, "Kick your butt later, Kimmie!"

Pg 2

Kim went home and slept for several hours. In a deep dream Shego was there-ugh-great! So not! As usual Ron was in trouble. AKA- pants down- alien head boxers showing. He was screaming like a little girl on fire. Drakken laughed as he bobbed Ron's blonde head in thick pool of chocolate pudding. Why? To test out his newest and sweetest invention. 

Shego's flamed hands spat out their venom, and just as always barely missing Kim. Kim wondered why the green plasma looking stuff never touched her. Was Shego just playing sick games or was there more to their fighting? She knew that Shego could very easily invade her personal space, but always slightly missed. Why? 

In a non-fighting moment a warm gloved hand touched Kim's arm. "I don't wanna hurt you." Shego whispered in the dream. "As much as I want to there is something keeping me from destroying you." She circled Kim. "And princess, you know I could." She said nearing Kim's right ear in a soothing whisper. 

Chills ran through Kim's sleeping body knowing all too well that Shego could kill her in mere seconds. 

Again they fought for what seemed to be hours and was only a few minutes of constant battle. This time though it was more taunting from Shego's side, more playful. Almost like the green skinned woman was kind of flirting.