𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚, 𝟎𝟎

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

'✭.<Estelle Devoe>.*•
A new beginning,
A new friendship. A new tragedy.

The many voices of congratulations going around the table, congratulating my father for winning a homicide charge.

I'm not the most proud of having a dad who is a prosecutor, Atticus Devoe. Someone who is really passionate about his job. I never was able to watch him testify against a criminal, I took it as a blessing from what I have heard.

It was a party that my mother planned not for my father but so she can socialize with all of the others families who were invited. Every weekend she invited the other women of these families for tea to gossip, I have joined many of the sessions and let's say Lenny Valore, Judge Valore's daughter, likes to go around all over Hogwarts.

I was bored though, there was only few children that was here and none of them I actually knew, Mom always tried to introduce me to them but I never liked them.

"Estelle, Love." Mother said calmly, I looked over to her as we both made contact with each other, she leaned down closely to my ear, "go outside in the garden and check on Nicole's son, Ares for me. He is a little troublesome I heard." She asked as she put a smile back on her face once she sat back up.

As usual I followed her orders and left the dining room to head over to the garden. As someone who knows Ares Prince. He is a complete jerk. I get bullied by him at school because... well I'm not sure. I like to think because my dad is better at his job then his is.

I walked over to the garden where a middle aged man walked past me, which I had no idea who that guy was. He could be someone accompanying another family.

Then while I was walking I heard laughing behind a tree. Gotcha. I smiled and skipped over there before I stopped to hear him. Ares.

"Look at his pathetic little drawings. No wonder his dad didn't want them. Oh wait he is dead." He laughed at whoever he was teasing, "Didn't his dad die from a baby." Another boy asked.

Who are they talking about I wonder. I decided to build up my courage and walk up to where they were. When I did though I saw Ares and his little friends then another boy standing there looking at the ground.

"You really love to bring other kids down to make you feel better." I interrupted , he looks at me dropping the kids book with a stupid sly look on his face. "You know some kids deserve it Estelle. Someone like you would understand ." He explained.

Someone like me would understand. I don't deserve his bullying. I never did anything wrong, what did this kid even do?

"Just leave the kid alone." I sighed, he laughed as he kicking the book away to walk closer to me, "why should I, Estelle? I mean do you know who his dad is?" He asked glaring at him, I shake my head and he scoffs. "This bastard is Voldermort son."

What? How is that possible? I mean there is no way, who is accompanying? But I can't leave him in Ares's hands.

I reach my hand out to greet him and his head lifts up confused while Ares was furious, "come on, we will go somewhere else...together." I said with slight hesitation. "Wait what..?" He asked while mumbling.

"Let's go somewhere else away from these three." He was slight hesitant but grabbed my hand and we began to walk away from Ares. "You're going to regret this Estelle!" He yelled from a distance.