𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧, 𝟏𝟎

𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧

𝐀𝐠𝐞 𝟏𝟎
'✭.<Mattheo Riddle>.*•
I felt special, until I realized you talk to everybody like that

We were standing in front of the Devoe Manor, Stefan, Camilla, Timothee and I. This eerie feeling was wearing off the building and it was making me sick to my stomach.

"We will just be here for awhile." Stefan says. I looked at him and he gave me a reassuring smile then turned away to walk towards the door.

Stefan is our personal assistant or guard I guess, everywhere we go he was there. He was assigned to us by our father, which is odd cause he is gone.

Stefan doesn't look like the type to be a bodyguard, he is tall but fairly slim. I always thought he was a vampire with his pale skin, and his beady dark eyes. His hair was fairly messy but he called it "style."

Anyway, we entered the manor and were greeted by elves walking towards up with their hands out. We all looked confused and Stefan began taking off his jacket. "They are asking for your jacket, it's a common thing they do." Stefan said handing over his jacket to the elf.

We all began to take off our jackets and I grabbed my sketchpad before handing the jacket to the Elf. "Now come along, we have to go greet everyone."

We followed after Stefan and there was a large group of people, Camilla stopped and looked around, hesitantly. "Let's go, Camilla." Timothee said pushing her slightly. She shook her head quickly and slowly walked back.

We heart a grunt from Camilla and saw that ran into some lady. Camilla turned around quickly to face her. The woman had a nasty look on her and Camilla looked like she was going to say something but nothing was coming out.

"Watch it girl, do you know what this is?" She yelled pointing at her dress. Camilla shook her head. The lady grabbed her arms, squeezing it tightly. "This is Everly Love! It is a lot worth more than you!"

Timothee and I went over to tug off the lady's arms but she was really strong for the both of us.

We heard slightly running and we were both pushed back, there was Stefan with his hands on our shoulders with a frown. The lady saw him and let go of Camilla. "Are these your filthy kids?"

Stefan nodded and she scoffed, "although you seem quite young, you better get these kids in order. They are so..menacing."

Stefan let go of our shoulders to walk towards Camilla, he went to his knees and began talking to her. "Are you okay? She didn't hurt you, right?" Camilla showed her arms and there were slight cuts for where the lady's nail dug in.

Stefan smiled and rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "Don't worry, I will heal it for you after we are done greeting everyone." He said and she nodded. Stefan got up and grabbed her hand.

"I'm sorry I don't think I got your name Miss." he said to the lady who had her arms crossed. "Someone lowly as you all wouldn't know but it's Alondra Leister." She said with an evil smirk.

"Well Miss Leister, Someone high as you should at least know who they are?" He scoffed, she raised her eyebrow and Stefan smiled. "Well, This is the children of Mister. Tom Riddle and Miss. Octavia Love."