𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝟎𝟏

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣,

'✭.<Estelle Devoe>.*•
What I did for you was such a mistake

"Wait you can't leave me!" I look towards him where he has this look of fear on his face, "I will come back. I promise." I said trying to unleash my arm from his grasp. "Will you keep that promise."

"Miss Devoe!" I heard a loud yell before something slammed across my table make me jump. My vision was blurry and once I rubbed my eyes my vision became clear to see Professor Nimit. History teacher.

"Sorry, Professor. I'm just exhausted. I haven't been getting that much-" he immediately cut me off and said, "you come from high prestige Family, Miss Devoe. I expect you would want to focus on your studies."

I tilt my head in confusion, "I do focus on my studies, I have decent grades and my dad isn't that worried about it." I explain and all he did was scoff just to turn to Yuri. One of my best friends.  "I had expectations from you too Miss Cao, top student and yet failed to discipline a peer. How disappointing."

A "oooh" was spread all over classroom, "Professor, she seemed exhausted and she would have trouble with focusing. I let her sleep so she can have more energy on other classes." Yuri explained and all he did was laugh. "I suppose Thailand is very different from here." He mumbled a bit too loud.

"What is that even supposed to mean?" She asked, "I will talk to you later Miss Cao, then Miss Devoe you will be staying after class with me and others to go over the lesson once again." He informed walking away to continue teaching.

For the rest of class I fell back asleep, I mean I'm going to be taught after class anyway so what is the point.

Then I was shaken awake by Yuri who was packing up all of her supplies, "Good luck Estelle, he is even more mad now." She smiles as she walked away leaving the classroom.

I groan as I sit up normally; I prepare for note taking even if I could care even less about this class: Nimit greeted the other students who was joining this very exciting class.

Honestly I didn't really pay attention to who was in the classroom but one pulled a chair next to me and dropped their books aggressively on the table. Nimit slammed his fist on his table and yelled, "Mister Prince! Do you think that was necessary?" I turn my head to see Ares Prince to happen to sit next to me.

Ares Snickers and purposefully drops a book again, "I think it is absolutely necessary. Makes a dramatic effect." He explained, Nimit Glared and one other voice spoke. "I think it is absolutely annoying."

I turned over to where the voice was to see two male slytherin students sitting there, one who looked very familiar to me but i can't name where know them from.

"Fuck off Mattheo." Ares spat, I looked over back at Ares and gave him a shocked look, "don't give me that look Devoe, you didn't know that the one you met years ago came to Hogwarts? Merlin, keep up." Ares rolled his eyes.

"Devoe? Estelle Devoe? The Estelle who helped me years ago from Ares when we were kids Estelle?" Mattheo asked, I sigh and nod. Let's just say I regretted it.

"You look...different then when you were a kid." He said with a odd tone, I was going to respond before a slam was heard and we all shut our mouths to hear Nimit get pissed off again. "I didn't make you fools come in here for reunion! I came here to teach you, that is the whole point of my job!"

"Sorry Professor." I apologize mainly for all of us, he scoffed and sat down in his chair, "you know what, get out." He pointed to the door, we looked at each other in shock but didn't move. "Well did you not hear me! Get out!" He yelled once again. We followed orders and left the classroom as instructed.

It was odd once we left the classroom, we didn't go our separate ways we went to the courtyard to talk more.

"Like I said in Nimit's class, you look different." Mattheo said laying against the tree, "just grown up." He gives me a annoyed look. "What did you want me to say?" I asked and all he did was shrug.

"Estelle Devoe? As in Atticus Devoe? Famous Prosecutor?" The boy who i didn't recognize asked, "yeah he is my dad.." I give a response before Mattheo says, "Devoe, this is my brother Timothee." Timothee rolled his eyes and I just nod.

"Mattheo, just a question for you. Where did you go after Estelle left to go see her father?" Ares asked with very innocently smile. "What are you talking about?" Mattheo replied, Ares sighed and sat up, "Once Estelle helped you and brought you to the lounge, then left when one of her fathers workers came for her. Where did you go once she left?"

Mattheo scoffed and sat up as well, "I have no fucking idea what you're talking." Ares rolled his eyes and sat back, "how do you know that I left him alone?" I asked concerned.

"Once you helped Riddle, I followed you two and then when you left, I entered your lounge only to find your mother dead and Mattheo missing." He answered. So it must've been Ares who told Alexander to come get my father.

"Who gives a shit Ares! That was years ago, it doesn't matter anymore." He spat, Ares looked at him with a grin. "I mean isn't it possible that you could be a suspect in the murder?"

Huh? Is Ares insane? "What the fuck is wrong with Prince? We were only 10?!" Ares shrugged and chuckled. "It's only a thought."

"Do you have something against me, Ares? Or are you only accusing me because who is my father?" Mattheo asked with a scary glance towards Ares. "Absolutely not! It was just some hypothesis I have, I would never blame you for something especially when it comes to your dad especially." Ares crossed his arms and pouted.

"I swear if you don't shut your fucking mouth, I'm going to beat you to go see Estelle's mom!" Mattheo yelled grabbing Ares hair. "I'm just giving my opinions, Mattheo. No need to get upset." He said putting his hands up surrendering.

"Mattheo just let go of the kid. Why cause a scene." Timothee ordered rather calmly, Mattheo groaned and lets go of Ares rather aggressively. He got up and begin to storm off before he stopped. "Don't think this is over Ares. You are going to feel just how I felt when we were kids." He warned then continued walking off.

"Might watch your back Ares. You might be in deep shit." Timothee chuckled, Ares had this grin wiped across his face. "That's the fun of it."

Now this little reunion just became strange.