(Y/N̶͎̫̉̍͘͝) 9̷̡͈͇̗̘̐̔́

The only sounds I hear is Jim screaming behind me as I turn on Kate first after the initial strike and start repeatedly hacking at her with the hatchet. Kate screams and tries to fight me off; she pulls me down causing me to tumble onto the ground with her.

I feel another body jump on me and look seeing Hooide trying to restrain me despite the huge bloody gash now open across his torso. "TOBY!?? He's gone rogue!!" Hoodie sneered, reaching and grabbing one of my arms. I immediately turn on him and without wasting a second I swing at his face with the hatchet.

The blade lodged right in the middle of his masked face causing his hood to instantly be painted in red and I heard him groan before falling backwards on the ground. I turn back to Kate and quickly rake the hatchet against her neck, causing blood to splay out from the wound and she began gagging and clawing at her neck as she fought for air.

I pull myself off of her, panting heavily and look between the two proxies on the ground, now surrounded by a pool of their own blood. "T-T—T...." Kate tried to stammer but eventually her movement gave way to stillness and she completely froze. Hoodie was still breathing, but it was shaky and irregular, and I doubt that he would last that much longer with how much blood is pouring out from around his head.

I turn to Jim and quickly approach him. He's stopped screaming now; his skin is completely pale and his eyes were frozen in utter terror, his mouth was dropped open and his body was unmoving. "Are you good? I'm not going to hurt you. Mr? Answer me, we've gotta hurry" I try getting through to him as I begin untying the ropes around him.

Once I removed the ropes, I wave my hand in-front of his face. "He-llo? Please answer me..."

I heard a faint gasp come from the older man and suddenly he's shakily slowly reaching up, grabbing his chest. He shakes and gives off a a few desperate gasps for air before his eyes slightly turn to me for a few seconds, still wide as ever. He then leans back into the chair and his arms fall, his body going limp.

"......................."

The door to the room opens and I turn rapidly to see the head of Rogue popping in. "Everything g—"

I knew beneath her mask her eyes froze on the bodies of Hoodie and Kate, and I didn't waste another second to react.

There was no going back now. Part of me regretted doing what I just did, but it's like something inside of me broke and I just couldn't take it anymore. I felt like I couldn't even control it. I had to keep going.

Im scared.
Confused.
Alone, surrounded by murderers.
I want to defend myself to the end.
And I want to make sure my Dads are safe.
And Toby...I want him to give me back my life.

Rogue was slow to react as I dashed at her and immediately slam down both hatchets into her body. She falls back and roars at me, trying to grab at me but I keep hacking and hacking at her, blood flying everywhere and into my face in a grotesque mess. Rogue raises her hand helplessly and I take the chance to rake the blade across her neck, forming a cut deep enough to have been able to decapitate her.

Rogue's hand falls and her body goes still. I feel the energy from that pill starting to waver, so I pick myself up and walk back over to Kate's body, digging through her pockets and picking out the pill bottle with the gray capsules. I pop one in my mouth before stuffing it in my pocket, then I grab the ropes I had untied from Jim and I quickly head out of the room.

I see the last proxy—Masky still waiting around outside in the backyard keeping watch. I grip the hatchets tightly in hand and start walking briskly towards the back doors. Masky turns and sees me coming, but I can just feel his confused stare behind his mask as he realizes I'm alone and covered in way more blood and gore than he would've expected me to be.

Masky reaches and opens the back door, "Toby? Where's the others? And wha—"

Masky's voice cuts off as a swift swing of my hatchet cleans off the lower half of the same arm he used to open the door. He starts to shutter, slowly lowering himself to his knees and his other hand shakily reaches for the exposed flesh of his other arm. Then, he began screaming in horror.

"T-T-T-Toby!?!? Wh-why.....WHY!???"

My practically static brain was set to finish him off when the static stops and a clear thought manages to seep through. Don't kill him yet... he could be useful maybe.

I say nothing as I take the ropes and start tying them around Masky while he was still on his knees probably gawking at his cut arm in disbelief. "What are you doing!? Toby what the fucking hell is wrong with you?!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE OTHERS!?"

I stop when I finish binding him with the rope and glare at his mask. I then reach and fling it off his face, revealing a very human figure, the handsome face of a young man yet the same face of a man that is a merciless, demented killer.

Masky looks at me with a mix of shock, anger, and betrayal. My heart feels awful, yet at the same time, am I doing the right thing? Killing killers? It didn't matter what my heart thought anymore because currently my spazzed out brain was taking over.

"Tell me how to get to that mansion and where you keep all your weaponry stashed," I order from him, tapping the hatchet against the palm of my hand. He gives a disgruntled scoff, "Wh-What are you t-talking about?? Why are you asking me this?? Toby, where are the others........"

"Answer my question."

Masky seems completely lost and he bites his lip as if he doesn't know how to respond to me. I sigh loudly and growl, "If you don't give me an answer, I'll leave you here to the authorities."

"...........Where....is.......Hoodie...."

My mind finally completely turns off from sparing him for answers and I hurriedly walk back into the house. I grab Jim's house phone and walk back outside, standing before Masky as I call 9-1-1.

I glare with a blank expression all the while talking to the operator while Masky sits helplessly before me, tears starting to stream down his face. Once the call was over, I toss the phone away and drop the other proxies weapons beside him, causing him to shutter and lower his head. After untying his ropes—he didn't even bother to move after he was freed and I knew he wouldn't—I then head out of the backyard, leaving him there to take the fall.

I start running but I stop to look and see if I can spot my parents. The car was gone from the driveway—they'd have already left during this whole massacre.

"I'll be back, Dad Steven, My Ryan," I hiss, removing the bloody mouth guard from my mouth, "I'll make Toby pay for deceiving you...and forcing me to play a part of his fucked up life..."