Reality ?

(Y/N) (L/N)'s p. o. v.

I
blink my eyes open and squint when the bright shine of my bedroom lights penetrate my sight. I let out a big yawn before slowly sitting up and running my hands through my messy hair.

I flinch, feeling a sudden strange sharp pain running from my mid way up to my upper chest area. However, the pain disappears almost as fast as it came. Probably just a cramp from how badly I was sleeping. I did have quite an awful dream last night...

I swing my legs off my bed and step into my boots, thinking to head downstairs and tell the fam good morning.

I shuffle into the hall and into the living room. I see my Steven in the kitchen getting breakfast together, and he's got his jumbo headphones on while jamming to his music it looked like. My Ryan's leaned against the counter on his phone bobbing his head as if he could hear my Steven's music.

I smile and walk over to my Ryan and hug him tightly from behind. "Whatcha bobbing your head for? I don't see you listening to music," I prod him playfully. "Jokes on you, I'm listening with my new 'Air' pods," My Ryan responded, pointing at his ear which displayed nothing, and a big smile broke out on his face.

I scoff at him and lug him in the arm before going over into the kitchen and side-hugging my Steven while he was in the middle of stirring something in a plastic bowl. Looks like he's making pancakes. "Morning my (Y/N)," He said, quickly stopping the stir to side hug me back, then he quickly went back to stirring again. "Make sure you find yourself on a job search today."

"Ughhghhhh whyyyyyyy," I groan loudly.

"Can't hear you but I'm hoping you said "yes sir I'll gladly be looking for jobs today!" "

"Tch, you wish Steve."

"Ey. Ya don't talk to your father like that, I'll make sure your ass gets to it," Dad Ryan glared at me, giving me the "eyes on you" gesture. "Aren't you supposed to be listening to music with your "air" pods old man?" I retort at him, making quote gestures with my fingers.

My Ryan rolls his eyes and goes back to minding his business. I grin but then it suddenly dawns on me that something was missing.

I walk out of the kitchen and head back to the hallway. I walk to my Ryan and Steven's rooms and carefully open the door, hoping I wasn't making too much noise.

I step inside the room and look over to the spot I'd suspected.

"Ahah. I knew it," I mutter.

I take a few teeny, quiet steps forwards before suddenly sprinting full speed at their bed and launching myself onto the rise in the sheets.

"TOBYYYY!!!! You fucker! Sleeping in your parent's bed again??!!"

My arms grapple around the sleeping form that was beneath the covers and immediately I feel him squirming beneath. "(Y/N)!!?! Wh-What the hell's th-the matter wit-th you!?"

I laugh as Toby eventually sits up and turns to me with the most annoyed, tired expression you could ever see on a person. "You're not sleeping in again rat. Get up," I scoff, smacking Toby over the back of his head. Toby pouts and slams the back of my head twice as hard, but out of me he only receives another lighthearted laugh.

"Dad's making pancakes. Now if that's not a reason to get up early, then I dunno what to tell you," I say while Toby takes a bit to stretch and rub the sleep out of his eyes. "Pancakes huh? What-t, today's special or sum?"

"Dunno, but my best guess is that you had a rough night last night and your grown adult ass had to come sleep with our Ryan and Steven again, so now our Steven is making pancakes for breaky so you'll feel better."