Last Dance

Yanni's(Crystal/Fantasy) P.O.V- I was sitting in the locker room with Mystic putting on my make up.

"Fantasy tonights your last night dancing for about 2 years so you betta cut up boo." Suga said coming in the locker room.

"I'll try Suga." I said back.

"Congratulations on the baby by the way." I heard Temptation say.

"Thanks Temp." I said giving her a hug.

"I can't believe you going to leave us Fantasy." Suga said.

"No body care about the ole Lil stank hoe." I heard the frog say. I just sighed and ignored her I was too stressed to deal with the BS.

"Girl shut the fuck up nobody wants to listen to yo ole negative bull sgit. You is a hating ass bitch anyway you dumb as hoe. Always hating and shit go clean ya p*ssy I heard yo ass got the clapyou nasty ass hoe. You ain't shit Princess at least this girl know who her mother fucking baby daddy is unlike you. You got bout six kids and Dont know who they daddy is cause you throwin ya funky coochie around to anybody that's willing to catch it. Yeah I heard yo ass slept with that big ole nasty nigga."Temptation said to Princess.

"Bitch on Hushhhhh modeeeeeeeee."Mystic yelled making everybody crack up. We saw sleaze walk in making us go quiet.

"Princess in my office now." Sleaze said quietly scaring us.

"Aight Sleaze." She said following him.

"She finna get yelled at." Suga said.

"Nah her ass finna get fired."Mystic said putting on my eye shadow.

"What's the line up for the night." I asked the girls.

"Tonight is all about Fantasy baby." Temp said twirling me around looking at my body.

"I'm scared y'all." I said to them as I sat back down

"Girl you was here for what going on 4 months, you are in the top 5, you got a spot on the main stage, and its takes years for some of the girls to do that." Temp said to me.

"If anybody ask me you the baddest stripper in here." Suga said making me smile.

"Thanks suga." I said hugging her.

"You better keep in contact with me too about them babies." Suga said.

"Suga don't jinx me I'm only having one." I said they talking multiple.

"Girl it's two." She said waving me off.

"And if so they surely will be sitting at they auntie suga house." I said laughing.

"Girl and I will surely take em. They finna be spoiled as hell." She said laughing.

"Girl yessss all they aunties be getting paid. So they finna be slaying these otha kids." Temp said.

"Girl Yassssssssssssssss." Mystic said.

"You finna be set for them babies." Suga said.

"Omg Suga it's only one baby in me girl."I said rolling my eyes and smacking my lips.

"Girl hush its two and we all know that." She said waving me off.

"Ooo girl you looking bad asf. If I was lesbi I'd be on that ass like no tomorrow. I don't know why the fuck anyone would cheat on you." Temp said making everyone laugh.

"Girl stand up so I can brush the glitter on you." Mystic said to me.

I got up and let her put gliiter on my body. Except for my face cause that shit gets irritating and it makes me feel dirty. I saw Big Mike come in with a vase of Red roses that have golden trims on them.