R.I.P

2 years later

Yanni's P.O.V- I came home to find my house destroyed. Like not kid play destroyed but home invasion destroyed. For the last couple of weeks Terrell has been acting strange and I couldn't put my finger on it. He had a business trip in Miami 2 weeks ago and ever since he hasn't been acting right. I didn't really think too much about it until now. I took pictures of the house. I was pissed not even scared. I called Terrell multiple times and he didn't answer.I was starting to get aggravated really fast.I called the police and reported.

Good things I didn't have my babies with me. The second person I called was Drew. He picked up on the 3rd ring and before he could say hey I was yelling.

"Drew some people done came up in my House,tore it up, and I know Terrell got some shit to do with it!!"I screamed into the phone.

"Crystal calm down I'm in NY right now I'll try to make it down by tonight ."He said. I said ok and hung up the phone. I started to walk around the house and the only thing untouched was the twin's room. I called and told Taush what happened and she agreed to keep the twin's. I went down into the man cave and went on a search of my own. I went to the bar Terrell kept stocked and I went to get some Hennessey. I ended up hitting something. I moved the Vodka bottle and I saw a button so I pressed it. Next thing you know the back of the cabinet shifted revealing a safe. I tried several different combinations but they didn't work. I finally put the day that he proposed and it unlocked. When I opened the safe I was more pissed than anything. All I saw was kilos on top of kilos,money,pills,and anything else illegal.

I called the Express Movers and had them move all of our shit to me and Taush condo.

Now I was livid, he had the fucking nerve to bring this shit where me and my babies sleep. I put 2 and 2 together and it dawned on me that this MF been lying the whole time. I wasn't dumb 16/17 year old Yannique no more. He been dealing and got in some shit he couldn't get out of that's why he was disappearing back to back. I pulled all the shit out and threw on the floor. I called his phone but once again he didn't answer.

Terrell came in around three in the morning.I was in rare form too. I heard him coming down the stairs.

"Bone they've been here."I heard him say.

"where's your ole girl nd the twins?"Bone asked through the phone.

"I don't know and I don't care."He said nonchalantly. I wasn't even mad.

"You still messing with Mercedes?" Bone asked. My blood began to boil.

"Yes man I just came from over her house. That's why when RG came through I wasn't here." He said walking to the bar.He hung up the phone. Thats when I made my presence known.

"So you knew who came in my shit? !!"I yelled making him jump.He looked dumb as hell.

"Maneeee yes I knew who came in MY shit." He said getting loud. I could've smacked life out of him.

"Why the fuck would you bring ya bullshit to where me and my babies lay!" I yelled inching closer and closer to him.

"Bitch-"I cut him off with a strong right hook. I didn't care how big Terrell was I wasn't taking disrespect.

"You know what fuck you and hope they fucking kill ya ass slowly. " I said with hatred .

"I wish they would've killed you and them damn kids." He said taking me back.

"Thats how you feel huh. I emptied ya safe nd took ya stash. I gave it to someone that's gonna flip that shit."I said smirking at him I could see the anger all over his face.