Moving out

Y/n's POV

I finally got a job that suits me but I don't know how am I going to manage everything. I never lived without my parents but now I have to live away from them to do a job and support them. I don't know if i should be happy about getting a job or sad about going away from my family.

Y/n's mom: Y/nnnnn hurry up or you'll be late for your flight.

Y/n: coming!
.
.
.
Y/n' mom: It's your first time that you'll ever live without us. Don't hesitate to tell us if you have any difficulty in Seoul, and yes eat well and stay healthy.

Y/n: Don't worry mom I'll eat well, get home on time after working, and I'll call you everyday.

Y/n's mom:As you should!

Y/n's dad: If you both are done, y/n shall we go to the airport now?

Y/n: yes let's go!

Y/n hugs her mom and sits in the car with her dad.

At airport:

Y/n's dad: Call me after you reach there or I'll be worried.

Y/n: Sure. Bye love you

You hug your father and leave for your flight

Time skip~

Y/n's POV:

I finally reached Seoul. As i have no where to live in Seoul, I am going to live with Lia the daughter of my Mom's friend well ofc Lia is my friend too. She said that she'll come to pick me up and now I'm looking for her.

Lia: Y/nieee here (waving👋)

Y/n: Here you are!

Lia: Yes,now let's go home you must be tired.

Y/n: Yup let's go;)

At Lia's house

Lia: This is your room. It's not that big but I hope you'll adjust.

Y/n: You rich kid! You call this room small

Y/n: You rich kid! You call this room small. This is the room I always dream of.

Lia: Is it? Leave it tell me if you need anything. I'm in my room.

Y/n: Hmmm thank you bestie.

Y/n's POV
Lia's mother and my mom have been friend since many years. Lia is 10× richer than me but she has a beautiful nature she never shows off her money and more over she is my bestie since childhood. She too moved to seoul just a few months back.

The next day~

Lia: Get up you lazy ass! Do you want to be late on the first day of your work?

Y/n: 5 minutes more*_*

*Lia beats you with the pillow*

Y/n: What's wrong with you!

Lia: What's wrong with me? Look at the time!

Y/n: Omo! It's already 8:30,why didn't you wake me on time?

Lia: Yaa are you for real? I tried to wake you up at 7 and you keept saying "Five minutes more"

Y/n: Sowwie. I'll get ready now

Lia: Come fast breakfast is on the table don't you skip it!

Y/n: Ok ok I'll not.

My outfit~

Time skip~

Time skip~

You arrived at JinHit entertainment

At reception :

Y/n: Hello I'm Lee Y/n the new makeup and hair artist here, could you tell me what i have to do.

Staff: Sure follow me.
.
.
.
.
.
Staff :Here, it is the makeup room and bts is in here the one for whome you'll be working.

Y/n:Thank you

*Y/n opens the door and sees two men fighting*

Author nim:
Can you guess who were fighting and why? I'll post the next part soon please vote for my story this is the first time I'm ever writing something thank you in advance borahe💜