☆ - closed

[ UPDATE:  Character is closed up as I've used him too many times and he's a very generic character. Could consider using him if I am given a very juicy plotline. Anyways, more better written characters will be coming soon!!!!

  ༺⋆         𝓛𝓮𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓸-𝓗𝔂𝓾𝓴 ༺⋆

 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝟣:As a tycoon, it's his job to be a successful triumpher

𝒮𝒾𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝟣:
As a tycoon, it's his job to be a successful triumpher. Of course that meant having to deal with other multimillionaire corporations that wanted in on the fun. That also meant he had to get rid of them, like it or not, it'll always be violent with Lee Soo—Hyuk. It's been years since you've seen him, 5 years to be exact. The faint memories of his warm hands grasping you and his deep chilling laughs during the memorable conversations you had with him started coming back to you when the boss mentioned him that night. But it didn't matter if you missed him or not - not that you did, because you had to kill him; " get rid of him.... dispose of him." , he told you before handing you the file of your ex-boyfriend. Fuck. The boss knew what he was doing. He knew the history you had with Lee Soo-Hyuk.

You lay against the hard concrete ledge of the tall building and position the assulate rifle before leaning into the shot range of crowds of men and women. It's wasn't difficult finding him, he was so much more than what he liked to call , " low life's". And like it or not, the surrounding crowd knew that as they watched him walk past place to place with his bodyguards. Finally keeping the gun in place you lean in closely and position your hand , just about to shoot a shot.

" BANG." , the shot of the loud sound of the gun didn't come from you, but when you turned around you saw rushing stream of blood pouring out of your guts. You've been shot and before you knew it , you see blinding lights and fall to the hard floor.
...
Beep... Beep... Beep ... the faint noises of chatter pass one ear to another and you suddenly feel conscious with your surroundings. You were in an hospital. Opening your eyes , you regain yourself before seeing Lee Soo - Hyuk in front of you .

- " Fucking hell , I didn't know you were the one who tried to kill me .. "

What should you do ??
Situation 2 is up to you !!

What should you do ?? Situation 2 is up to you !!