☆-closed

* Has been closed because it NEEDS edits * 

❥𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦:
Dior Haoyu Lin

❥𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴:
N/A

❥𝘈𝘨𝘦:
25-38 [ depends on roleplay ]

❥𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩:
August 20th

❥𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳:
Male

❥𝘚𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺:
Pansexual ; he doesn't use labels ; he believes that whoever he loves is based off the heart of the person, not gender.

❥𝘌𝘵𝘩𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺 :
Italian and Chinese. [ he's gotten a lot more of his Caucasian features though]

❥𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘴:
Human

❥𝘈𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦:
Much like his luxurious name, Dior has a very light and white pale complex but with slim dark eyes. His pretty face is not only his favourite feature but he is a man standing at 6'4 and has a very muscular build and matter of fact a very healthy one also. He has longer hair than most men but keeps it back unless his daughter, Nali, wants to braid them, which is another reason why he doesn't cut his hair. Although he enjoys dressing up his daughter cutely and properly , Dior wears casual but grungy types of clothes but when at home he enjoys wearing pjs. Talking about Nali, Dior's true hair colour is dark brown but after his wife died a few months after giving birth to their beautiful daughter, Dior dyed his hair into a dirty blonde colour. This is because Diors wife, Myeong had bright blonde hair and Dior realized that Nali was reminded of her mother when seeing her father with blonde hair.

━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━

━━━━★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★━━━

❥𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘴:

Dior's job is a salesman, and it can be a very busy but filling job as he tries to make the best of it. When he's stays overnight at his department with tired bags under his eyes, he can be as silent as ever and usually never stays overnight because of his child. Otherwise, he is a very optimist figure who finds the good of everything and always smiles at all times. He has a fun but polite personality and is always a listener. But as always, he always tends to think of others but forgets about himself.

❥𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩:

Dior is as healthy as a horse! But, he does sometimes tire himself way too much.

❥𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴:

Cooking, being and spending time with Nali , making others happy , working out and shopping.

❥𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴:

Ignorant and selfish people, arguments, homeless humans and animals; only because he wishes he could help them all.

❥𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺:

Dior was mistreated by both his quite wealthy parents when he was younger as his father was ignorant and selfish and would mentally and sometimes physically abuse Dior. His mother on the other hand really did try to take care of her son, but Dior knows his mother had too much on her plate to take care of her 2 children. Dior has an older brother who ran away when he was young. To be truthful, the man doesn't remember much about his sibling. Other than the sad home life, Dior grew up in a high class home but he immediately left when 18 and moved abroad to study in South Korea but he stopped mid way of university due to getting his girlfriend pregnant.

❥𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰:

He'll open up to you when he finally feels a connection with his lover.

❥𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯:

Dominant Top.

❥𝘛𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘴 :

[ Dior actually loves having sex; he won't be going out, has never went out to have sex with a stranger at a club, but once he gets himself a lover, rip to them] Dirty talking, leaving hickies, soft romantic sex, having multiple rounds with their significant other, getting scratched , sometimes bdsm.

❥𝘛𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘴 :

bathroom kinks, rape, gunplay, blood, insane unbearable pain, feet, animals.

❥𝘖𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 :

[ Question: do any of ya'll think that this book needs a lil more effort put in it? It is a descriptive roleplay book anyways, so does my characters need more description? Let me know ]