Welcome to the show! (Part 2)

Layla's POV
Monday 2:30 pm
We finally arrived at the AL DC and me and my mom walked in. I walked to the front desk and we were greeted by Abby Lee Miller and Gianna Martello. "Hello, you must be Layla, right?" Ms.Abby asked me. "Yes ma'am thats me." I said confidently. "You must be her mother ,right?" She asked my mom. "Yes, I'm Tiffany Montgomery, lovely to meet you." Mom says shaking Ms.Abbys hand. "Gianna would you mind taking Layla to studio C and seeing what she can do?" Ms.Abby asks Gianna. "Of course Abby!" Gianna says. "Follow me this way Layla." Gianna says to me. I follow Gianna to studio C and she says "What all can you do?" "Well I do hiphop, tap, jazz, contemporary, ballet, latin, musical theatre, and acro." I tell her. "Have you started on pointe yet?" She asked me. I nodded "Yes ma'am." "Do you have your point shoes with you?" She asked me. "Yes ma'am would you like me to show you a dance I've done on point?" I question. "That would be great!" She replied. I walked over to the computer and typed in my music and asked her to Press play once I was in my starting pose.

Once I ended in my finishing pose she clapped. I took of my pointe shoes and grabbed a drink of water. "Can you do show me some tap?" Gianna asked. "Of course!" I said with a smile as I put on my tap shoes.

Again when I finish she clapped "We still have some time so can I get you to do a hiphop and a Latin dance for me?" She asked. "Sure let me just get my shoes on and ill do latin first and finish with hiphop!" I said getting my heels on.

(Just imagine it's just one person) I finished and again she clapped "Wow I'm very impressed" she said. "Thank you!" I say putting on my sneakers and taking a drink of my water.

When I finished she was clapping and smiling "Wow I don't think I've ever seen anyone do anything like that ever, that was amazing!" I smiled at her "Thank you so much I have a lot of fun dancing!" "Well I think we can head back out and I'll let Abby know that you're in the clear!" "Thank you so much again!" I smiled as we walked out and back to the front desk.

Gianna's POV
Monday 3:00 pm
Layla and I walked back to the front desk so I could talk to Abby. "Hey Abby can I talk to you?" I ask Abby as we walk back up. "Sure" she said to me. We went into the office "What is it Gianna?" Abby asked me. "Well Abby I think that you should know that Layla is an amazing dancer and she's very respectful. She can do so many dance styles." I told her. "What style's did she show you?" "She showed me pointe, tap, latin, and hiphop and they were all amazing. She told me she also does acro, contemporary, jazz, and musical theatre." "Well then I think we've made our decision!" Abby told me.