Welcome to the show! (Part 3)

Layla's POV
Monday 3:00 pm
Gianna and Abby went into the office and a couple minutes later they came back out. Ms.Abby came up to me and asked "Layla do you have a headshot with you?" I dug around in my bag and pulled out my headshot. "Yes ma'am here you go" I smiled hand her my headshot.

"Wow this is a beautiful photo who was the photographer if I may ask?" Ms

"Wow this is a beautiful photo who was the photographer if I may ask?" Ms.Abby said to me. "My father is the one who took the photo, he's a professional photographer." I said with a smile. "Well he did an amazing job and I am pleased to welcome you to the ALDC!" She smiled at me. I hugged her. "Thank you so much Ms.Abby this is a huge honor." "You're right Layla this is huge (uge) honor and I want you to work hard to prove to me you deserve to be here. Now if you and your mother will wait in studio B until everyone is in studio A and we start pyramid. You will here me say come on in and that is your cue to come in. Layla when you enter I want you to come stand beside me and introduce yourself and Tiffany you will stand by the moms until pyramid is done." Ms.Abby explains. "Ok Ms.Abby thank you!" Me and my mom walk into studio B and I stretch.

Yolanda's POV
Monday 3:15 pm
I pull into the parking lot with Elli. Tricia and Brady pull up next to us. We all get out and start heading into the studio. We walk up to the front desk and see Abby and Gianna "Good afternoon" Elli and I say. We go on into the dancers den and Elli starts stretching then the rest of the team comes in and we all head to studio A for pyramid. Michelle gets sent up to the viewing room and Abby decides not to do the pyramid so she tells us "We are going to Cleveland Ohio to attend sheer elite international dance competition and the group dance is entitled stone faced Hannah you are the lead" she then says "There are 3 solos, the first will be Elliana, your solo is entitled castaway, Sarah you will also be doing a solo entitled The scarlet letter." Then me and Stacy argue a bit before Abby says "The third and final solo will go to a guest!" Everyone looks at each other then Abby says "Come on in!" Just then a girl that looks to be about 14 walks in with who I'm guessing is her mother, she runs up to Ms.Abby and gives her a hug standing next to her. "Please introduce yourself!" Abby says to the girl. "Hi my name is Layla Montgomery, I'm 14 years old and my specialty dance styles are acro, hiphop, tap, jazz, contemporary, ballet, musical theatre, and latin." The girl that we now know as Layla said. I turn to Abby "Why would you bring someone new in here?" I asked. "Well for one she is an amazing dancer, two she's outspoken but respectful, and three I need more winners." Abby said to me. "Well don't you think my kid could win?" I ask her. She looks at me then says "I know she can but I need to give her a push and friendly competition is always good."

Layla's POV
Monday 3:45 pm
Once Yolanda finished yelling at Abby I saw someone I didn't expect to see. "Bray I missed you so much!" I say as I run over and hug him, he looks at me and smiles "I've missed you too Lay!" He says hugging back. (Bray is Layla's nickname for Brady and Lay is Brady's nickname for Layla) "We should catch up later!" I said and he smiled "Sure" he nodded. "You can get in line with everyone" Ms.Abby says to me. I stand next to Brady and my mom stands next Tricia. "You're solo is a hip hip routine called Worth it, as you know you will be on probation until you can prove yourself worthy of a team jacket!" Ms.Abby says as I nod. The mother's were then dismissed and we spread apart and started stretching.

Tiffany's POV
4;15 pm
Me and the other moms walked upstairs and I sat next to my best friend Tricia. All the moms introduced themselves to me. "Michelle I know you almost pulled Sarah out because it didn't go the way we were hoping but for now that kind of worked out because Sarah actually has a solo, she's in the group and she has a solo!" Stacy said to Michelle. "I didn't expect that at all." Said Michelle. "I think right now the issue is it's a power struggle she just wants you to do what she says and I think it'll be OK." Tricia says.

Layla's POV
4:15 pm
"All right guys I want to go over this group dance, stone faced this piece is about covering your true identity, you are the sweet nice kid, I've come to know your mother a little bit better over the past few weeks and I could not imagine living in that house with that mother she is on your back constantly Hannah don't do this, Hannah do this, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, and yet you just smile you're sweet and nice, we need to see something else besides sweet and kind and boring get it?" Ms.Abby says. "Yes" hannah replies. "So let's get started here." We start practicing.

Tiffany's POV
4:30 pm
The moms start talking to Ann about how this is probably to get Hannah to start talking more because all Ann ever does is speak for her and tell her what to do. Then Ann starts having a break down talking about how if it's such an issue she'll take Hannah and leave. I just roll my eyes a start scrolling on my phone. I then see Ann walk by me and down the stairs crying. After a bit Ann comes back upstairs and starts being annoying in my opinion.

Layla's POV
4:50 pm
After Ms.Abby corrected Hannah multiple times she let us go get water and rest for a bit.

~in the dancers den~

I was sitting on a bench in the den taking sips of my water and talking to everyone. "So Layla how long have you known, and how do you and Brady know each other?" Elliana asks me. "Well I've know Bray all my life and I mean literally all my life cause our moms are best friends and they raised us around each other until we became best friends." I tell her. Everyone looks at Brady and I. "Oh, I guess that makes sense!" Sarah says. "Well my mom and Lay's mom are like sisters but that doesn't mean we think of each other as cousins." Bray says looking up from his phone. "Yeah, I mean I love Bray but I can't think of him as a cousin or sibling." I say smiling taking a few more sips of my water. They all make the 😏 face and I just giggle a little. We then go back into studio A and continue working on the group dance.
————————————————————————
~Authors Note~
I didn't do all the little interviews cause I took up a lost of my time watching each video so I can make this as accurate as possible but still have my characters in there so please don't hate!

XOXO

🌼AuthorKT🌼