3 Jackets 5 Dancers

Ms.Abby tells us to get ready to do Pyramid. We get into places for pyramid and we look at the pyramid and ask "Why is there only 7?" Ms.Abby starts. "All right, as you can see, Elliana is not here. I asked her not to come back, I don't want a scene. You saw what went on in that dressing room week after week after week. I do not want that representing the Abby Lee Dance Company. I think they need a break from all of this, from the dance competition world. I don't think anyone is gonna go running to Yolanda to get her back. Some of you are probably thrilled." Ms.Abby says. "I'm not happy she's gone. We're losing another person on our team. Like, every single week this team is different." Ashley says. "And that's all because of the mothers. We're only 4 weeks away from nationals and there is no way that the 7 dancers standing before me have a chance of winning nationals. All right, enough. I'm moving onto pyramid." Ms.Abby say's turning to the pyramid. "At the bottom of the pyramid... is Pressley. Pressley, do you know why you're there?" Ms.Abby asks. Pressley shakes her head no and Ashley asks "No, Why?" "Because I don't know where you stand. You don't jump out at me. You're invisible, make yourself visible." Ms.Abby says. " That's why she's on the bottom? It's not right." Ashley said. "And next... Sarah. You didn't even make the top five. That's embarrassing. You're on thin ice right now. I don't think your mother has any idea who I am or what I've done. I think she's a small town girl with a small mind. And the last on the bottom row... GiaNina. Having confidence is amazing but you have to have the talent to back it up. Next... Lilliana. you danced great, in the group dance. Next... Brady. Brady, I thought you looked good in the group and I thought you danced well. And on top of the pyramid... is Layla and Hannah. Layla, you won the over all high score in the teen solo division. Hannah, you pulled off the group dance and won. I counted on that ending and it worked. Take a picture Ann, Miracles do happen. All right this weekend we are traveling to Hollansburg Pennsylvania to attend, imagine national dance challenge. we have two duets. The first duet is GiaNina and Pressley." Ms.Abby says. "Yay, finally." Joanne sounds not to enthused. " The name is Munchhausen by proxy." Then some of the moms laugh. " The second duet is going to Brady and Liliana. The title of your duet is my big brother. All right, so listen up. I will be awarding team jackets... to 3 dancers. One for three of you , that shines, that I feel it is deserving to be a permanent member of the ALDC.