A Savior Arrives

(Leorio//Gon Call)
Leorio was in the library studying for an upcoming test when his phone rang. He frantically ran out of the library to answer the phone.

"Hey gon!"

Leorio answered enthusiastically.

"Leorio, we need your help.." Gon whispered into the phone.

"What's going on? Where are you?" Leorio answered, now unenthusiastic.

"Me and Kurapika were taken to the phantom troupe base, and Kurapika's in trouble.." Gon explained quietly.

"I'm on my way."

Leorio wondered what took place in order for them both to be at the hideout but didn't bother asking and instead ran to his car.

(Chrollo//Kurapika))
Chrollo would still be leaning against the boxes, he had no clue that Leorio was on his way now. Maybe he'll try to make conversation with Kurapika...to try and make him a little less bored?

"So, what do you do besides go after us and try to get your eyes back..."

Gon slipped his phone back into his pocket inconspicuously and refocused on Kurapika and Chrollo.

"Chrollo, I don't think I'd like to talk to you any more than I already have."

Kurapika said, readjusting the way his arm was positioned in the sling for a second. This let a sharp pain shoot up and through his shoulder for a moment, causing him to grunt.

Chrollo would scoff and turn his head.

"Careful..."

And that's all he said before quite a long pause of standing near Kurapika. Chrollo would then gasp, hearing the door of Leorio's car as he arrived. He swooped up Kurapika, good thing he was harmless right now, and hid him. He knew that Kurapika could scream to get their attention but he hid him because he needed to fight Kurapika a third time.

Kurapika wanted to kick Chrollo's ass for so much as touching him.. but figured that would be a waste of energy right now. He found it weird that he was being hidden away though.. Was this going to be his opportunity? He could probably heal at least a couple of his injuries with Holy Chain, then make a break for it while the troupe was distracted.

Chrollo would stand near where he hid Kurapika so he could keep an eye out for if he ran or not. He could see the door from here and stood his ground, looking for someone to come up to it.

Leorio ran to the door, opening it carefully, proceeding to yell.

"Kurapika! Kurapika, where are you?"

Leorio was panicking as he searched the room.

Kurapika's eyes widened. Was that.. Leorio's voice he was hearing? He sat up a little straighter, wincing as he did so. What was Leorio doing here?

"Over here!"

Kurapika yelled with all he could muster, hoping Leorio would hear.

Leorio ran over to the sound of Kurapika's voice where he was met with a tall sharp looking man with slicked back hair and strange looking earrings.

"Who are you?"

Leorio said as he backed away cautiously.

Leorios here..! Gon thought, hopefully we can get Kurapika healed..

"Chrollo Lucilfer...I assume you're here to save Kurapika."

He would cross his arms and smirk with the side of his mouth.