Carmen Sandiego x Ex-VILE Reader

Its ben 2 weeks then you ditched VILE. You were on your own, fighting against a criminal empire by yourself. You sat in Washington DC or otherwise known as the District of Columbia. You were sitting at a bench near the Washington Moment reading a Newspaper. 

You hesitant to look away one second, thinking you may lose the sight of a VILE Operative. You look at your right and then you notice, Mime Bomb. Not long then you spot Carmen Sandiego. You didn't mind her at all. You knew she had no idea of your existence; you came to face her during your old days at VILE once but didn't fight her. You were called a "Coward", but you always knew even if you faced her in a fight, she wouldn't hesitate to decimate you.

You realized Mime bomb was leaving and ran in pursuit of him. But you bumped into somebody. "Sorry." you both said, you chuckled. You helped her up and she got on her way. You got back in pursuit of Mime Bomb.

"Wait a minute-" you said. You realized you just bumped into Carmen Sandiego. But you shuffled it off and keep on pursuit of him. "Dammit." You lost his tail in an alleyway. You headed back to your hotel room. 

Hours later.

You grab your suit and head out. You eventually reach the National Archives building. You were amazed. You knocked back into action and grappled down the room. You heard fighting already. It was Tigress and Carmen. Tigress was throwing her hands (literally) at Carmen, desperately trying to "tailor" her coat and turn it into an impossible puzzle.

You sneaked behind Tigress, and you grabbed the frying bin you brought and smacked her with her. "PHUUUMMM!" She collapses unconscious. There is a moment of silence. "What? It was unconstitutional." You replied. Carmen giggled a bit. "Ok but who are you?" She asked. 

"I am Y/N. You must be Carmen Sandiego? The Crimson Phantom?" You replied.

"Yes, now I got to get moving nice meeting you." She said in a rush. "Hey wait up!" You said, following her. It was hard to keep up. Tigress got up and pursued you. "Uh oh... sorry?" You said, looking at Tigress. She looked like she was on fire. Her eyes were red from the pain. Carmen grappled away. You faced to Tigress. "YOU B****!" She shouted. She clawed your arm. 
It hurt a lot. You ran and hid. "Where that a****** went?" She said, looking around. She ran off. You sighed of relief. You went to find Mime Bomb. You found him nearby. You ran for him, he ran. You slid and stole the Constitution back. You ran with it. Tigress ran to Mime Bomb. "Where is IT?!" She shouted. He expressed that I took it. She ran to find you. Meanwhile you were climbing the roof. You tried to find Carmen Sandiego. you went Rooftop to rooftop. You found her with her binoculars, looking at Mime Bomb. "Hey looking for this?" You said, grabbing a roll with the constitution in It. You handed it to her. "Um thank you." She replied. "Woah what's that on your shoulder?" She looked at your wound. "Tigress,"

"Don't worry about it, I can take a beating."

"You need aid." Carmen replied. "I already got some at my hotel room." You replied. "Would you like to join my crew?" Carmen asked. "I would be honored to!" you replied. 

You finally were not alone in your fight.