Carmen x Ex-VILE Operative Pt. 2

You walked down the street, heading back to the Hotel through a shortcut. You walked through the narrow alleyway, all the sudden your mouth is covered with tissue. You gasp for air, but fall unconscious. 

You wake up in a room. 

"Well Well, well, isn't it Y/N." Coach Brunt says, revealing herself. "You will PAY! For all the LIES AND PAIN you caused at VILE Island!" Coach Brunt says. "But first, you will give me EVERYTHING you know about Carmen Sandiego!" Coach Brunt says as she grabs some headset. She puts it on. You feel like hell in your head. "O the say can y-" your mouth is covered as you try to erase It. 

Brunt looks at the window, seeing a flash of red. "Already here." Coach says. She runs and slams the door. The door opens, Carmen enters the room. "Y/N we need to get you out of here." Carmen says. You are in so much pain. 

Carmen drags you outside. You regain your strength. Gathering all your strength you struggle to get up. "I-Im fine." You say. "C-Carmen," You stutter. "Yes Y/N?" Carmen replies. "I-I love you." you stuttered; your brain tells you a million times "Wrong time." 

Carmen replies "I love you too." You try to kiss her but she says "Later."

You guys headed to Zack and Ivy. You entered the car. You never felt so happy in your life.

( Hello to my Kiwis, Mexicans, Russians, and Columbians. )

Note: ( This took a long time, lack of ideas. Requests will be opened soon, with conditions. the next one after this series will be ACME Reader. )