Carmen X SCP-096

Alright so I remember somebody requested a SCP x Carmen. I WILL DO IT THE PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHTS TO CHOOSE! Anyway enjoy!

         Carmen entered your room; she was worried about you. All you do is cry and whine all day and night. You cower in a corner of the room. She steps towards you. Nobody knows why Carmen wanted you. Nobody. But she still loves you. She grabs your shoulder. 

"Mi Amor, how you're doing?" She asked. You put a thumbs up with your red crimson fingers. "I love you; I am glad I am with you even though you can't speak." You stand up, towering over her and wrap your arms around her and give her a hug. She smiles. You love it when she smiles.  But when you go back down, she gets a glimpse of your face. You panic. you run around the room frantically trying to control yourself but it's very hard for you to resist your instincts.

Carmen knows what is happening and quickly gets the hell out of there.

You scream and cover your head; you cannot control yourself. You begin running and running and you see where she is. She is in shock. She runs and dashes to a building. But you're getting closer and closer. But now she is merely feet away. What will happen now?