Chapter 10

Ellie's POV
I waltzed into Dan and Phil's living room and sat down on the sofa.Dan soon placed himself right next to me.
"What about some Disney movies?" He said, standing back up to go grab some DVDs
"Yeah sure" I said I said looking up from my phone and smiling at him
"Okay, I'll just surprise you with one."

About 10 minutes later Dan walked back in with a bowl of popcorn, two classes of coca-cola and the Princess and the Frog dvd in his hand.
"OMG, princess and the frog is like the best, wow!" I said, whilst laughing.
Dan handed me a glass of pop and put the popcorn on the sofa next to him.
He put the dvd into the player and came and sat backdown next to me again, he moved the bowl of popcorn onto his lap and offered me some. I took a handful.
He lay back and stretched him arm around me, classic guy move.
I looked up smiling, it was strange how comfortable with this I was.
We cuddled into each other for the rest of the movie.
I was starting to drift off to sleep. I felt Dan's eyes staring down at me, I opened my eyes and sat back up to make sure I never fell asleep.
I realised my favourite part of the movie was coming on. It was the part when Tiana and the frog kissed. I looked up at Dan, giggling as if I was watching a make- out seen with my parents. I saw his head coming closer to mine
I closed my eyes for a second to blink. I opened them and felt a passionate slam against my lips.
DAN HOWELL WAS KISSING ME!