Chapter 13

2 years later

Dan's POV
It's been two years today since me and Phil said that we love each other.
We decided to treat ourselves and go up to Manchester for the day.
Fawn was out with her boyfriend Ethan. They have been dating for about a year now, they're so adorable.
Anyway, so Phil asked me out today and of course I said yes. Because I love him.

We got to Manchester later that day and we soon scurried off to the Manchester Eye the place we felt most comfortable being us.
We stood there holding hands for about 20 minutes. Phil let go of my hand.
"What, keep hold, I never want you to let go." I said reaching for his hand again.
"Don't worry babe, I'm just getting my phone out to record this beautiful moment with you" he replied reaching into his pocket.
All of a sudden loads of streamers started to protruded from each corner of the Booth. I looked up to see everyone staring at me. I then looked now to find Phil on one knee in front of me. He pulled out a box, he flipped it open.
"Daniel James Howell, I have loved you for 8 years now, and I don't want to live another day without you in my life. I love you, will you marry me?" Phil looked up and me, blushing
"OH MY FUCKING GOD PHIL I LOVE YOU!! " I fell onto the floor hugging him and crying.
Everyone else in the dome type thing started clapping and cheering. I felt so happy. Like this was meant to be.