Prologue

2nd October 1990
A pink crying bundle was put carefully on her mothers arms.
"I'm sorry my love, i'll always protect you i promise." With a final kiss on her daughters forehead she sobbed silently while giving her away to her new waiting family.

She knew this was the best thing for her, yet she couldn't help but feel like a failure for what she was doing.

It was never supposed to be this way but after the new rules at home and her lovers death she didn't know what else to do. This was her only idea. She made sure that the people she was giving her daughter to would love her unconditionally and she would grow up to live a wonderful life.

Once her little girl had gotten to her new adopted parents she got up and left before she did something irrational. She wasn't supposed to stay so long in the first place but her emotions got the best of her. This was always the plan, it's what's best for her . She thought whilst quickly getting out before anyone saw her. 

With one last look back and a deep breath and headed towards the door that would get her back home. After a couple minutes of walking and a bit of contemplating she finally closed her eyes and headed through the gate and got home. To Mount Olympus.