𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 // 𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲

————————————————————
Summary: Scotlyn recently attended Hawkins High. Of course the BadBoy, Billy Hargrove, who roams the halls, started hitting on her. The flirting first started off as simple cat calls but after awhile Maxine, his sister, sensed different emotional coming from Billy.
————————————————————

𝗦𝗰𝗼𝘁𝗹𝘆𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗦𝗰𝗼𝘁𝗹𝘆𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"You just got here like 3 weeks ago and he's already talking about getting into your pants" Steve said then rolled his eyes.

"Man slut" Dustin said then covered his mouth. "Sorry Max" he said. "I didn't disagree" Max said, making us laugh.

We all started walking to class until Billy looked right at us with his 12th grader friends.

Billy doesn't even go to school anymore. He's only here to put up posters and take them down and maybe help for gym class but that's it. He's not doing neither so why is he here?

"Well isn't it the hottest girl in school" he said, making my whole friend group scoff and roll our eyes. Here we go.

"Why so mad? Are you getting tired of being known as the pretties girl in school?" He asked as he placed his hand, next to my head, against the lockers.

"What am I? Hot or pretty?" I asked. "Why can't you be both?" He asked. I looked him up and down with a slight smile then rolled my eyes.

"See you later playboy" I said then ducked under his arm and walked off with my friends. It's funny how he keeps trying.

I looked back and saw how red his face is from blushing. He's still looking at the locker, probably surprised that I smiled
back at him because I rarely do.

"Is he blushing?" Max asked, making the boys turn to look. "What the hell?" Sinclair said. "He never does that.." Max said.

"Okey guys let's go" I said as I turned around and pulled Max with me. There's no way he's blushing from me. Maybe he's embarrassed, I don't know.

𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

"Coming!" I yelled. Someone keeps ringing the doorbell. "Yes?" I asked as I opened the door. Ugh. Guess who it was... yes. Billy goddamn Hargrove.

"Hello beautiful" he said, all dressed up. He has a few flowers in his hand, in a vase and he also smells kind of nice. "What do you want?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"To take you on a date" he said. "To get in my pants and brag about it for no reason? No thank you" I said.

"You think I'd dress up like this to play you? This is embarrassing and a first for me. But I'll never stop until you say yes" he said with a bright smile on his face at the end.

"Billy. I can't" I said. I honestly don't care if he uses me for sex because sex is literally my activity. He's just Billy. I don't want girls giving me dirty looks everywhere I go.

"Yes you can. Let's go" he said as he held his hand out. "I'm not even dressed right" I said. I have pajamas on which I almost forgot about.

"We'll be in my car anyways-" he said but cut himself off after seeing my face expression. "To look at the sunset and watch a drive through movie of course" he said after rolling his eyes.

"I can't Billy. I really-" I tried saying but he grabbed my hand softly and pulled me out of the house. I don't even have socks on.

"One date. Please" he said as he closed my house door and pulled me to his car. I didn't even fight back. It's kind of cut how hard he's trying.

I don't think he'd play me after doing this. What's the point of saying "Yeah, I had her" if you begged and begged for her? I think he's for real..

𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬

"You went on a date with him didnt you?" Max asked as she came up to me and the boys. "Yes but listen.. he didn't let me go. He basically forced me" I said with a slight smile on my face.

"Was it at least good?" All the boys asked at the same time. "Uh- Yeah. I actually got to know him and laugh with him" I said.

"I can tell. He came home at 2am, bursting through my doors and blabbering about how his date went with you" Max said.

"You don't understand. He has never came to me. Not even about the quote on quote, hottest girl he had sex with" Max said.

"Are you saying Billy actually has a crush on Scotlyn?" Mike asked. "I mean.. you are nice, pretty, smart, not on your knees for Billy and tell him that he can be so much more if he'd just act nice" Will said.

"Guys... Y'all are thinking to much" I said. I looked around and saw Billy walking through the school doors. "You see. Watch this" I said.

"Hey Billy" I said. He looked straight at me then said something to his friends as they patted his back and hyped him up.

"I told you. He just wanted to brag about how he got one date with me. He didn't mean it-" I was about to say until I felt a pair of lips on mine for a few seconds.

"Hey princess" he said. "I'll pick you up after school to go roller skating. Be ready" he said with a smile then walked away.

"What the fuck?" I said slowly and low. "It's a joke" I laughed but when I saw that my friends weren't laughing, I knew it wasn't.

"He's going soft for you Scotlyn" Max said serious then started clapping with the boys. This can't be...

𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗧 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟

"You see. He's not here-" I was about to say but got cut off by my yelling as someone picked me up from behind and swung me around.

"Let me go!" I yelled, not knowing who it is. "Didn't mean to startle you princess" Billy said as I turned around after he let me down. He gave me a peck, causing my heart to speed up.

"Oh Billy uh- listen I don't think this is going to-" I tried saying. "It will. You're just to focused on what other people will think and what you think I do" he said.

"If you think about it.. I never play girls. I always say I just want to fuck. And once they see I wasn't playing around, they get heart broken and talk shit" he said.

"Scotlyn, I would never hurt you in any way possible. I'm serious about this and I wish you could see that. You will eventually. I'll just have to take you on dates until you accept it" he said then locked his fingers with mine.

"I'll drop her off at your loser club in 3 hours. Don't worry" he chuckle, making the boys and Max laugh.

"Billy wait!" Max said as Billy started pulling me away softly. "Are you serious?" Max asked. "I'm serious. So serious that you can read my diary and see how much her name pops up" Billy said.

Billy has a diary for his mom who recently left him and his dad. He only writes in it when it's serious. Him writing my name in it means he's very serious.

1225