𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗯𝗼𝗿𝘀 // 𝗭𝗮𝗰 𝗘𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻

————————————————————
Summary: You recently just moved into a nice house, in a nice neighborhood, with your Best Friend. One thing that wasn't so nice was the loud music next door. You both made your way over to the frat house to be intimidating but that didn't really go far..
————————————————————

𝗦𝗰𝗼𝘁𝗹𝘆𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗦𝗰𝗼𝘁𝗹𝘆𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"They're so loud!" My friend complained as she walked through my room door. "Just put in AirPods and deal with it" I yawned.

I'm use to people parting all night, that's why I'm not complaining.

"Let's go over there and tell them to keep it down" Carla whined. "If I go over there, I'm taking shots" I said. We both bursted out laughing, knowing I will.

"That's it!! We can go over there, tell them to be quite and right after ask if we can party with them so we won't seem to much like dicks" she explains. That's actually a good idea.

"Alright!" I said as I got up from my bed and started looking for clothes to wear. I'm not putting makeup on because we'll only be there for maybe 30 minutes.

"You look good girl!" Carla said as we walked out of our house to walk next door. "You do too girl" I said.

"Not as good as you! I have this lose, kind of fluffy dress on while you got a tight short dress on. I can almost see your ass cheeks" she said and laughed with me.

"Hey! We're your neighbors" Carla said after a boy opened the door. She spoke because I froze. I said I'd speak but it caught me by a surprise that someone attractive lives next door to me. 

He's very, very attractive. I can see how fit he is through his tight Delta Psi T-shirt. Wait.. I know that name.

They go to our college but I guess they skip all the time because I've never seen him in the mini lunch room where the Delta boys hang out at.

"Hey ladies" he said as he looked me up and down. "Could you guys maybe keep it down. We're trying to sleep and all that" Carla tried saying in a none mean way.

"Oh, what are my manors! Turn down the music for Christ sake!! We have neighbors!" The boy yelled. Right after, someone turned the music down to a good notch.

"Since you guys are here uh.. do you want to come in? Just for a little" he asked before Carla could even continue our plan.

"Sure" Carla said then pulled me in the house with her as the boy moved out the way. "He's definitely trying to get at you" Carla whispered in my ear.

"He looks like he fucks hard. And I mean hard" I said, making her know I'm attracted to him. "You know you like that shit" Carla laughed because I do.

"He's probably one of those shy one though. The ones that hit on you and expect you to ask to fuck" I rolled my eyes. I was about to say something else's until I felt hands slowly wrap around my waist.

"And who are you?" The same boy asked. Carla winked at me then walked off, giving us space. Thank god she knows how to let her girl friend have fun, alone.

"Scotlyn" I said as I turned around. He still kept his hands on my waist, not wanting to let me go. He doesn't even know me. But he might be good in bed if he's so confident..

"Let me cut straight to it. You're hot. I'm hot. Our babies will be hot" he said I think seriously but I stilled laughed.

"Corny?" He asked. "Very" I laughed, making him do the same. We swung our hips and spoke for a very long time. That's all I was expecting to happen but I was wrong...

"Zac!" I moaned loudly as he lift my legs over his shoulder and started pounding me like a dog on steroids. I knew it. I knew he fucked hard.

"You either shut those pretty little moans up or let the whole party hear you from outside" he grinned but I couldn't.. I couldn't keep quite.

He knew what he was doing. Slamming into me as he told me to be quite. He doesn't want me to stop moaning...

"P-Please Zac. I'm close" I cried low but that only made him thrust faster. "Cum for me again princess. I'll never get tired of it" he groaned and with that.. I came for probably the 4th time in 10 minutes.

"You deserve good dick. How about we make this work so I can please you like you deserve huh princess?" he asked as he's giving me long desp strokes, after leaning down, inches from my face.

"Mhmm" I mumbled as a yes because I can barley speak. "Good girl" he said as he came up closer to my lips.

"I wasn't going to take a no for an answer anyways" he said then crashed his lips on mine as he continued fucking me hard once again.

850