Prologue

Diary(Alex)

The purpose of the diary:
Record important parts of life for future memories.

January 5th

In this first entry I will write my life so that I won't forget it in the future, but I will do it briefly.I was born in the North of Russia, my parents were divorced, and I was under the care of my mother, and I met my father only at the age of 7, and already at the age of 7 my mother quarreled with him again, and I did not see him again, he tried to contact me, but I decided to reject, and I've been sorry for a long time, because I probably could have reconciled them. For a long time my ancestors were Cossacks who were in the Caucasus, but their grandchildren moved, but nevertheless I was very passionate about equestrian shooting, Cossacks and fencing, and I began to try to make it a reality, and I will write success later.I had friends, but of all there was only one true one, his name was Dima, a loyal friend who easily surpassed me in sports, ready to stand up for me.

I was a good student at school, I knew history perfectly, but there were sometimes complications in physical education, which greatly influenced my desires.

At the age of 15, I began to assemble my own gun, which was used by the Guards troops, I really liked the bayonet, and it also had high accuracy, compared to the guns of the 18th century, as well as my own sword, it was more of an average length, and heavy, so I moved a little away from the Cossacks, and went for an ordinary soldier, however, soon I had to hide him from the authorities, as they would not like cold and firearms.I took courses in fencing and shooting, I was good with shooting, I also trained with a gun in a remote place, and it was pretty great, but it wasn't perfect with a sword, the blows were very difficult, I could control the gun, but if I was tired, I almost couldn't fight with a sword, this started to get better over time, but I was lazy, and I didn't allocate much effort to fix it, despite my purposefulness. My mother supported me everywhere, despite the illegality, she made an incredible contribution to my life, upbringing, and I also brought myself up.At the age of 18, I left my native country, visited Krakow in Poland, Prague in the Czech Republic, Vienna in Austria, Munich in Germany, Paris in France, London in the UK, Stockholm in Sweden, Mexico City in Mexico, in some cities I was with my parent. All this took an awful lot of money, not so much accommodation and flights, but also problems with weapons, and I worked a lot, visited popular places and immediately went to another country, but in London I was able to learn fencing better. All this took a year. I seem nicer at first glance, various people have told me on my way, and according to them I have remained cute, but my goals are unexpected for them.

Now that I am 19, I am now flying to Charleston, which is in the USA, where I will stop and try to buy an apartment there, find a job, and I will not forget about traveling, for all the time I often called my mom, we were on excellent terms.

Point of view - Alex

I carefully put the diary in my bag, and got comfortable, turned on my favorite music, and waited.

(Not History) 560 words are used in this small part of the story.