Chapter 1(1.1)

|(No History)I completely forgot to describe the character, so I'm going to write this now!

| Name - Alex

| Gender - Male

|Character traits - White skin, Blue eyes, Dark brown hair, Straight, pleasant.

Point Of View - Alex

Our plane landed at the airport, and I took my bags, entering the airport, I didn't worry about weapons, I didn't repeat mistakes in past travels, and it's better not to talk about it, let me just travel and enjoy life. After leaving the airport, I used the navigator to get to a cheap hotel for a while, and on the way I collected job ads and newspapers in order to find a good job.

Alex: Well, earlier when I was traveling, I sometimes worked as a cleaner, I was a tutor in London for a short time, I hate it, knowing what kind of children there are, even though it is profitable. - I said with an angry tone, remembering some special specimens.
Putting the announcements in one pile, I began to take them, and throw the unnecessary ones in the trash.

Alex: Cook, this is one of the worst options, in the trash! "A tutor is required," well, this is an extreme case. Janitor, to hell with it, there's nothing better here!? - I said I'm surprised by the tedious choice.
And in the end, there were only 3 sheets left from the pile. Alex started reading newspapers in order to find something better.

Alex: A lot of news of course. There is almost nothing inter... - He said very quietly.

And I saw a very attractive ad not only for the price, but also rather for the complexity of the work.

I looked at what kind of place it is on the Internet, and realized that it is not far away, and is a very popular place where there are robots, and as it is written, as if they are alive

I looked at what kind of place it is on the Internet, and realized that it is not far away, and is a very popular place where there are robots, and as it is written, as if they are alive. I dialed the phone number written in the newspaper.

*beep* *beep* beep*

Man: Hello! Freddy Fazber's Pizza welcomes you! What do you want to do? - He said in a very cheerful voice.

Alex: Hello, can I find out if there is a vacancy for a night watchman in your institution? - I politely asked.

Man: Of course, in order to get a job, you need to pass an interview when it's convenient for you? I will try to find you the most pleasing to you. - He said everything in such a way that it seems that they care very much about customers. - He just explained everything well.

Alex thought for a moment, and looked at the time (12:39).

Alex: Can it be done today, in about one hour? - I just said it questioningly.

(A/N) I apologize for interrupting you from reading this story, but I just want to say that I wanted to add emotions at the end of the characters' phrases, and it's impossible without a taftalogy, so from this comment, I'll add only where it's almost impossible to understand with what intonation, fun, malicious, and where no, actually determine by exclamation marks and question marks.