What?

"That was a lot of story," Tony said.

"Maybe a little bit too much but I wanted to explain it."

"So her mother... Did you love her?"

Bucky gave no thought to Steve's question, immediately answering this question with, "Did taco bell give you diarrhea last Thursday?"

Everyone in the room laughed as Steve's face went red. "Yes..." Steve mumbled.

The answering of the rhetorical question shot all but Steve back into hoots of laughter. Especially Yelena, who felt as if she already fit into this crowd.

Tony showed Yelena a room for her to stay in. She went to sleep peacefully and without nightmares for once.

In the morning Bucky went into Yelena's room and woke her up at 4:00 AM. He claimed that she should go run with Steve and him. Yelena reluctantly agreed even though she would much rather sleep in.

As they departed for their run Bucky had to go to the bathroom and Yelena and Steve were left together.

"Good morning," Steve said awkwardly.

"Good morning. Did you sleep alright last night?"

"No, I had a horrible sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about being beat in that arm wrestle."

"I'm just that good, grandpa."

Steve's mocked offense as Bucky came out of the bathroom and they began on their run. They ran 49 miles. Afterwards, they all went back to the compound and took showers.

------------------------------------------------------
It's been a while since I've updated and this one is short because I'm a lazy bolognahead

Goodbye my children, have a good day, and don't die dudebros!