Let's go Home

Steve POV

I have a child.

A daughter.

There is a living human being that I helped create.

And apparently, she is a badass.

She also decided to fuck Buck. Excuse my language.

A grandaughter too.

Three generations running on the sidewalk.

My daughter, Sam, is comendeering a piggy back ride from Bucky as he runs.

She doesn't look too good. She has bags under her eyes and looks tired. Her eyelashes are fluttering against her cheeks as she lays her head on his shoulder. Her eyes are different colors, one green and one blue. Her hair is blonde like mine, the texture of Peggy's. Sam's face is shaped like hers as well.

I wonder what Sam Wilson will think of this.

"Stop," Sam says. We all stop. I wonder what is wrong. Sam shimmies around Bucky, now hanging on his front. She presses her lips to his and they begin to make out.

"Gross," I say, as I begin running again with Yelena.

"Use protection!" Yelena says as we speed back to the tower.

Sam's POV

I love him.

"I love you," James says, breaking our kiss.

This is my time, I decide. I've known James for 85 years now. Loved him forever. I just want to go home. Be his. He can be mine. We could have more kids. Raise a family the right way. Have a dog.

"Go back to Indiana with me." I wasn't sure whether that was a question or a statement but nonetheless is was something. He hesitated for a minute. He looked into my eyes and kissed me.

"I will."

∆THE END∆

----------------------------
THIS ENDING SUCKED!!!!!!!
But I'm lazy so whatever. Thanks for reading my bad story. It meant a lot and I loved seeing comments and notifications. Love you peoples.

-the author