right person, wrong time.

you wondered the empty halls, humming to yourself as you chewed on the inside of your cheek. avoiding open classroom doors as you tried to make your way up to the astronomy tower, your favorite place while you skipped potions. most days you were successful, of course professor mcgonagall caught you as she walked the halls but most days, you got up there.

it seemed to be a lot harder to avoid her once hermione granger, the goody two shoes bitch, snitched on you after she herself caught you in the halls on her way back from the restroom. professor mcgonagall seemed to be in the halls a lot more frequently, making it so much harder to skip professor snapes class.

"skipping again y/n ?" her annoying voice crept up behind you out of no where as you felt her go still.
"dammit.. just took a minute out of class professor. we weren't doing anything anyway." you used your heel to spin you around with a very fake smile plastered onto your face.

she just looked at you with her head tilted, her hands behind her back, "is that why professor snape is looking for you?" she seemed to mock your fake smile as yours faded into an obvious annoyed, and dumbfounded type of frown.
"you barely have attendance in that class y/n, you need to start attending or otherwise i'll have to report you back to dumbledore."

her eyebrows raise as she walked away slowly, disappearing down a different hallway. you rolled your eyes and huffed deciding to go against her word and continue your way back up the tower, that was until you were stopped when snape caught you by the back of your shirt.
"class." you just snickered and just stood there with your arms crossed, "now." he glared down at you and pulled you back a bit.

"alright alright." you threw your hands up in mock defense and he let you go, watching you walk back towards his classroom. when you entered you heard your brother draco laugh under his breath, resulting in you smacking his shoulder with a harsh glare following after.
"shut up dickwad." you whispered and he just hit you back as you sat down next to him.

***

class was finally over and you rushed out to avoid snapes lecture on showing up, on your way out you accidentally ran into ron weasley, hermiones boyfriend.
"watch where your going malfoy." he spat and you just chuckled, flicking his quill from ontop of his book walking away to the common rooms.

you heard him mutter something to harry, his bestfriend and your secret boyfriend as you walked further away from him. you shook your head and continued your way back to the slytherin common rooms, running into blaise on your way.
"gryffindors' being annoying again?" he walked beside you as you laughed at his question, nodding with a hum afterwards, "like always."

"whats new? they're gryffindors' they always think they're better than slytherins." you looked at him with a sly grin, listening to him speak. you nodded with a shrug tripping a hufflepuff as you walked by a group of them, blaise laughed and kept walking with you.
"same old same old. ever since hermione snitch granger told mcgonagall what hallway i took to avoid her in order to skip potions, mcgonagalls been up my ass. got caught today." you shook your head and rolled your eyes, blaise groaning.

when he didn't say anything, you kept going. "told me she'd report me to dumbledore if i didn't get my attendance up in that class, then snape came along and i had no choice."
blaise shook his head, "whats so bad about potions?"

you gave him a look before you both entered the common room, "my brothers there blaise." he laughed and so did you, parting ways once you reached the dormitories. you sighed and sat down on your bed as you dropped your books onto the floor, dragging your hands down your face.

you and harry potter were in a secret relationship and it was killing you inside, you wanted to tell somebody but you'd rather not lose the friends you have. it's impossible to tell people when harrys group of friends hate you, and your group of friends hate them.
"rough day?" pansy came in and joined you on your bed, feeling yourself sink a little bit as she sat down.