-:・゚The Little Exorcist・゚:-

~~Chapter 9~~

.......................................................

A smaller boy stood in front of a giant supernatural, carrying a katana that used to sit on his back.

A group of adults watch in awe as the boy killed the being with a swing of his sword.

"This is amazing! He has a lot of skills for an eight-year-old."

"I'd expect nothing less of the eldest Minamoto boy."

An even smaller boy peeks from behind the bushes. He saw everything that happened. Admiration sparkles in his eyes.

"Teru! You're amazing!" He exclaims, tackling his brother. "Kou?! You followed me again?!" His brother asked, worriedly. "I told you to stay in your room. It's dangerous." The smaller brother ignored him.

"I promise, I'll be as strong as you one day!" Younger Kou exclaimed, smiling. "Maybe even stronger! I'll beat up all the supernaturals!"

His older brother smiled, amused. He pats Kou's head. "I'll be looking forward to it."

That's what I've always wanted, but...

~'~'~'~

"Oh, my! You're asking some very personal questions there, Yashiro. You dirty girl~" Hanako says, squishing Kou's shoulder while smirking.

Yashiro furrows her brows. "It's for a compatibility reading! And it's not DIRTY!" She exclaims, squeezing the other side of Kou's shoulder.

Y/n sat on the other side of Hanako, staring blankly in the distance. Kou sweat dropped. "Quick question.... Why am I being used as a barrier?" Y/n snaps out of it and turns to look at the three.

"Yashiro's being a tad bit aggressive..." "Hanako's being ridiculous and refusing to help!" She shoves the magazine towards Hanako, making Kou move over slightly. "How hard is it to tell me your real name, your blood type, your family structure, and your date of death?"

"What compatibility test factures in the day you die-?"

"Date of death?"

Y/n and Hanako ask at the same time, turning their heads to each other for a second, then looking at Yashiro. "Five death languages?" Kou asks, still being squashed.

"Anyway, why Hanako? What about someone you're into... Like the older Minamoto." Y/n tilts her head, raising a brow in confusion.

"Minamoto who--?" Kou looks at her. "Look, that's old! I never actually liked him. He was just a popular hot guy!" Yashiro exclaims at her best friend. Y/n hums, looking away.

"Like when you see an acter in a movie or something. You say you wanna date them, but you know it's never gonna actually happen." Her eyes sparkle as she stands up, walking to the fence with the other three behind her.

"I mean... Think about it. He's in the student counsel! He's smart... Hot... He's also kind and thoughtful!" Y/n narrows her eyes at the last part, huffing. Yeah right.

"Forget that... Minamoto's perfect." Minamoto, who's behind her, smiles. "Thank you very much."

Y/n frowns at him. Yashiro's eyes widen. "Ehh?! It's fine! Hot guys always talk to me!"

"Hey big bro!" Kou walks towards Teru, stopping in front of him. Teru smacks him lightly with his clipboard. "Where have you been?"

Teru turns to Yashiro, smiling. "You must be Yashiro. Can't believe we've never met." Y/n and Hanako perk up at this. "Didn't you say he picked up your pencil case?" They ask in unison.