Going home?

You groan as the annoying walking and alive alarm clock wakes you, sitting up in bed, your eyes still closed. After two more calls the heavy silence settles in the room and you sigh in relief, rubbing your ears, blocking sound. When you lower your arms you hear grunting and your eyes pop open in surprise and you blink a few times to make the image clear.

Jungkook is doing sit ups, shirtless and your mouth dries up and your eyes fly over the exposed skin and when you finally look at his face he smirks at you. You clear your throat and look away, moving to get out of bed.

You grab your robe and put it on as you walk through the door and just before it closes you hear Jungkook laugh. Fine, point for you but I’ll get you back you think walking to the bathing rooms. You wash yourself as best as you can, wishing indoor plumbing was invented so much sooner. You missed taking a shower after getting out of bed, just being able to turn it on and have warm, clean water fall on you. It’s the best wake up call you can get.

You take your time hoping Jungkook will be gone from the room so you can dress and your thoughts land on the fact that it’s Monday today and tonight at 11 pm you might get to go home. You need to discuss with Namjoon how you are going to see Georgette and later the alley. When you are finally finished and can’t possibly stay any longer in the bathing rooms, you leave and see Abby waiting with a light blue dress, Jungkook is nowhere to be found.

 When you are finally finished and can’t possibly stay any longer in the bathing rooms, you leave and see Abby waiting with a light blue dress, Jungkook is nowhere to be found

You greet each other and you undress so you can get dressed. You liked this dress and it made you feel beautiful. When Abby is finished with your hair you say goodbye and walk towards the dining room for breakfast.

Everyone is eating except for Jimin and Namjoon, but you see two used plates so they probably are finished already. You wish everyone a great morning and take your place at the table, filling your plate with food. The men resume their talk and you listen to Hobi saying he’s going to see Christina again. Next Jin informs the table he’s going to visit with Henriëtte and Taehyung adds to the jealousy flaring up inside you, by saying he’s going to see Misty.

You smile through it all but deep down you’re kind of sad you’re not from this time, and thus have to go home. Suddenly the food doesn’t taste as good anymore, not that Charlotte didn’t do an excellent job. It’s all you and the mood you’re in.

You only eat a few more bites before giving up and decide to find Namjoon. Maybe arranging how you’re getting to the alley will alleviate your mind so you’re not a giant ball of nerves one second and sad the next. You stand up from the chair and excuse yourself and leave the dining room. When you glanced at them quickly, some looked a little worried, making you feel guilty, some won’t know what happened to you should you get to go home tonight.

Arriving in front of Namjoon’s study door, you hear voices but not what is being said. Knocking on the door halts the talking and it’s silent for a few seconds before you hear Namjoon’s call to come in. You open the door and see Jimin and Namjoon sitting on the chairs.