𝙖 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚

summer dress
season 1 episode 2

for emery it felt weird being surrounded by people she didn't know

for emery it felt weird being surrounded by people she didn't know. the only people she needed in cousins lived right next door to her.

she was sitting at a table with girls that were all familiar to her after the bonfire.

the room that was once filled with chatter grew silent, emery loooked around to see the cause of silence and saw belly and jeremiah.

she stood up from her seat and felt the eyes of the girls from her table on her.

"belly, finally you're here. jeremiah, why are you here? and dressed like that?" emery says nearing them.

"you're doing all this too?" belly says.

"yeah, i didn't have anytime to tell you." emery says.

"jeremiah." a women walks over to the three.

"paige." he greets her.

"where's your shirt?" she asked.

"it's always a pleasure." jeremiah kisses the front of her hand.

"this is belly. i mean isabel conklin, the young women my mom told you about, my future wife."

belly slaps him.

"she's late."

"i'm so sorry." belly apologizes.

"i'll show her the way to the table." emery says grabbing belly's hand and waked over to table two.

belly noticed the girls that were sitting at their table and stopped emery "those are the girls from last night."

she pointed to nicole "she was with conrad." and then to shayla "and she was with my brother."

"it's okay, i think they're nice." emery says walking over to the table.

"hi." belly says to the girls.

belly takes a seat next to shayla while emery sat next to nicole.

"i told my mom the only way i would do this is if i could bring my girlfriend, cause i thought it would be a deal killer, but the club has been surprisingly chill about the whole thing." marisa says.

"i'm honestly shocked." dara says.

"literally, dara i was expecting a conversion camp to spring out of the bushes. lesbians and debutantes are like, a completely juxtaposing idea." marisa says.

"cousins likes to pretend to be woke. trust me, my family deals with it constantly." nicole says.

"the things we do for college applications."

"don't worry marisa you'll get into everywhere." shayla reassures her.

"wait, what colleges are you applying to?" belly asks.