✿ Chapter 1 : Force Marriage. ✿

Force Marriage.

Cheater Lee Seolhwa AU.

- Lee Seolhwa break up with Yoo Joonghyuk after Joonghyuk talk to her for what he saw.
- Lee Seolhwa want Joonghyuk to be happy with Kim Dokja.

Enemies To Lovers.

"Joonghyuk x Dokja".

❁❁❁

"This is so annoying!" Kim Dokja said talking to his bestfriend behind him.

"Just accept the marriage!" Han Sooyoung his bestfriend said and drank her wine.

Kim Dokja parent's told him he was going to marry the in a relationship "Yoo" family heir and oldest son. He hated that man so much since he is so cold and threat people badly.

"Accept!, are you my friend or that bastard friend Dammit!" Kim Dokja shout and drank the one bottle of wine on his hand's.

Yoo Joonghyuk was upstairs looking at the both he hated the fact his parent's force him to get married but he was in a relationship.

"Just finish your wine and get home already were in Yoo mansion your different when your drunk!. Bastard!" Sooyoung said.

Kim Dokja throw the bottle of wine and start to walk away. He said goodbye and left.

Yoo Joonghyuk doesn't understand the feelings he fell when Kim Dokja left without anyone help, he knew Kim Dokja ever since born thats why he knew how Kim Dokja act when he is drunk. He follow Kim Dokja.

❁❁❁

Kim Dokja was currently sitting on his own car while crying he was inlove on Yoo Joonghyuk ever since child but when Yoo Joonghyuk grow up and study abroad he change and came back with his girlfriend.

"Dammit!,Why do i need to get married on him!" Dokja mumble to his self and start to drive away while Joonghyuk follow him.

Dokja went at the river, The river where him and Joonghyuk always hanging - out during their youth he stare at the river blanky and jump he was drowning. He knew how to swim but since he want to die he let his self get drown.

Joonghyuk stand at the river thought that Dokja might be swimming but after 5 minute's, Dokja doesn't show he jump and saw Dokja's unconsious drowning.

"Dammit!" Joonghyuk mumble and quickly grab Dokja's waist and drag him up.

Dokja couch and grit he look on Joonghyuk and shout in anger.

"Why don't you just let me die!, I'll don't want to live anymore!" Dokja shout and stand then left while crying in anger.

"You fool!.." Joonghyuk mumble to his self and watch Dokja left.

❁❁❁

That night Yoo Joonghyuk went home, The appartment of him and his girlfriend live. He heard a loud moan and quickly froze in shock he went inside the bedroom and saw Lee Seolhwa in bed with another man they were naked and look terrified.

"Y - yoo Joonghyuk!?" Seolhwa's said in shock while she quickly cover her self in blanket.

"Seolhwa!,How dare you cheat on me! We need to talk right now!" Yoo Joonghyuk shout and glare

Lee Seolhwa quickly change and her lover stay in sofa waiting while shaking as for the ex lover they were talking in kitchen.

"Let's break - up, I'll don't deserve you!,You deserve anyone who can love and treasure you more than anyone!" Seolhwa said and take off the ring Joonghyuk gave to him and stand.

Seolhwa said goodbye and left with her new lover. Joonghyuk stood there silent as tears start to fall on his own eyes!. He can't believe the girl he love the most cheat on him.

"I hate this, I hate you Seolhwa!" Joonghyuk mumble while holding the ring as he throw it at the trash can and drink alchol.

❁❁❁

It's been 5 days after Joonghyuk and Seolhwa break - up. Mr,Yoo begged Dokja to come over at Joonghyuk's appartment to check on him Dokja's agree since Mr,Yoo begged on him.

Kim Dokja open the door since it's was open he went inside and lock the door. He went at the bedroom and saw Joonghyuk sat in floor blankly then he saw Dokja at the door and stare on him blankly. Kim Dokja towards him and "Tsk".

"Look at your self you look tired and emotionless!" Kim Dokja said when suddenly he was pin in bed.

"J - joonghyuk!?" Kim Dokja mumble.

"Then help me get rid at the feelings you made on me! Im always thinking you!" Joonghyuk said and kiss Kim Dokja.

Kim Dokja froze in shock he was so shock.

At that night, Joonghyuk and Dokja had an unexpected s*x. Joonghyuk was not drunk and do that since he want it.

❁❁❁

The next day.., Kim Dokja woke up and saw Yoo Joonghyuk infront of him he quickly get off but Joonghyuk grab his waist and pulled him close and whisper.

"I enjoy last night!" Joonghyuk whisper and seductive tone.

"What the h*ll your not drunk!?,Then why you did that to me last night!?" Dokja ask.

"Because i want to,I was over thinking for almost 5 days and realized im inlove on Kim Dokja but its hiden when i acciedentally have a girlfriend!" Joonghyuk said.

"Whatever!" Dokja mumble and was about to stand up when Joonghyuk hug him tight.

"Im sorry for all of that thing's happend i hurt you so bad that i cant forgive my self!" Joonghyuk said.

"..." Kim Dokja couldn't answer just stay silent letting Joonghyuk hug him.

❁❁❁

- To Be Continue -

A/N : Hope You All Enjoy and Like It.

(908 Words)