✿ His Wife ✿

❁❁❁

Gamer Joonghyuk Au.

• Secret Boyfriend.

• Married Joongdok.

❁❁❁

Yoo Joonghyuk, Know for being a good player in every games,online games,horror games or anything games he was so good that he awarded as the most best gamer in seoul. He was also know for being cold,rude he was not smiling or showing any emotions.

❁❁❁

One Day, Joonghyuk is in a live stream when suddenly the door open and a beautiful young man show up he was wearing a gray hoodie and he smile.

The viewers is so comfused who is the man he was so cute when he smiling. Joonghyuk read the comments and turn there he saw Kim Dokja his one and only lover.

"Dokja!?" Joonghyuk said.

Joonghyuk didn't mind the live stream and smile the viewers and fans of Joonghyuk almost shock that Joonghyuk smile and didn't became angry at all.

"Come here" Joonghyuk said and take off the headphones then turn his gaming chair and face Dokja. Dokja towards him and the viewers saw him almost blush and shock when they closely saw Dokja's face.

Pail white skin like snow,soft red lips like blood along with his long black eyelashes,perfect eyes and beautiful face.

Everyone though he must be Joonghyuk brother or anything else but they almost shock when Joonghyuk pulled Dokja's waist and make him sat on his lap.

"Why my Dokja is here?" Joonghyuk ask and smile as for Dokja he gently smile and said.

"I was about to ask what do you want for dinner but seem like your still in live stream!" Dokja said and look at the computer then wave he smile and grin.

Joonghyuk sign and tell what dinner he want then kiss Dokja cheeks and hug him.

"I love you Dokja!, You know that right i cant live without you" Joonghyuk said and burried his face on Dokja's shoulder.

Dokja blink and giggles then kiss Joonghyuk's cheeks and face Joonghyuk.

Dokja flinch when he saw Joonghyuk's crying he gently smile and close his face on Joonghyuk. There forehead almost touch they didn't mind the live stream.

Joonghyuk is so afraid to lost Dokja. He was afraid that Dokja leaved him or anything bad happend to him.

"Who said i never leaved you. We promise to die and give our best together when the day we marry each other!,You just hide me so that there nothing happend to me!" Dokja said and smile he turn at the computer and turn off the camera then kiss Joonghyuk.

"I love you too more than anyone else my handsome husband!" Dokja said and smile.

After 10 minutes, Joonghyuk turn on the camera with Dokja behind him. The comments is so shocking they saw many comments.

- Don't worry Joonghyuk we will kill if someone hurt your perfect wife.

- We will protect your wife,Joonghyuk.

That's what the comments but there is more, Joonghyuk blink and sign while Dokja chuckles and smile.

❁❁❁

- The End -

A/N : Hope You All Enjoy and Like It.

(507 Words)