✿ Mafia and Assasin Au ✿

❁❁❁

• Joongdok Au.

• Cheating Au/??

• Possesive Joonghyuk Au.

• Mafia Joonghyuk and Assasin Dokja Au.

❁❁❁

KDJ and YJH has been in 3 years relationship they were happy but 1 month have been past ever since Joonghyuk is acting weird until one day. Dokja saw Joonghyuk in a park with Emily the heir of Ria's family holding hands. Dokja smile and turn to leaved while Joonghyuk saw him and almost shock.

❁❁❁

Kim Dokja came home and sign he knew this relationship is waisted he start to pack his things and cook for their last dinner together. He text Joonghyuk.

* Yoo Joonghyuk *

Dokja : Are you going home for dinner this dinner will be our last dinner its okay if you dont want too!.

Joonghyuk : I'm going home!.

Dokja : Okay!.

Kim Dokja turn off his phone and start cooking when he heard the door open and Joonghyuk came with Emily. He smirk inside his head but show his sad expression.

"Your back with your lover" Dokja said while Emily smirk and look on him.

"Is this your lover?" Emily ask and Joonghyuk nod while Dokja glare on her and smile.

"Welcome to our home Lady Emily of Rias Family!" Dokja said and let Emily sit when he was done eating he served them the dinner and stand away.

Emily and Joonghyuk start eating their dinner without Dokja thats when Emily start vomiting blood and almost froze in shock m

* Emily's POV*

When i eat Joonghyuk's wife cook i start to vomit some blood coming from my mouth i look on Joonghyuk but he look on me and stand.

"J - joonghyuk h - help me" I said while trembling i knew i was poison but Joonghyuk didn't help me. I watch him walk towards his lover and grab him.

"Your so good" Joonghyuk said and hug his lover then kiss him i grit and shout as far as i can.

"What the h*ll is this!?,HELP!" I shout and start vomit some blood again thats when his lover towards me and smile.

"Stop shouting it's nonsense this appartment is belong to us and this room is a sounds proff no one will help you because this building is full of assasins!" His lover Dokja said and chuckles.

"Your our target,My husband hate your family so much and we made a plan and luckily that plan works" Dokja said and chuckles i was crying now i cant believe all of that is fake and only a trap.

❁❁❁

Joonghyuk towards Dokja and pulled him closer then kiss his neck his torso and lips.

"Joonghyuk?,Not infront of this girl" Dokja said since Emily still not going to die she still have 5 hours left to live.

"Come on lets just saw her how much we love each other and i will never betray my beloved wife!" Joonghyuk said and kiss Dokja then Dokja kiss him back.

The kiss start to dominate and Emily just lay her head in table saw them talking and hugging

Emily grit her lips she saw everything and almost shock that she was fooled by a lovers like them.

"It's already 4 hours and its only 1 hours left!" Dokja said and smile.

Joonghyuk and Dokja was cover in blanket and after 1 hour Emily finally died. Joonghyuk hugging Dokja when Dokja receive a call from Lee Seolhwa the mafia's gang doctor.

"Hello!,Dokja - Ssi?,Is the mission succes did you finally killed that b*tch" Seolhwa said in excitement.

"Yes don't worry i just need some help to make her poison her self so that her father will killer his self as well" Dokja said and Seolhwa said she will called the others to help and hang - off the phone.

The mission was succes. Joonghyuk married the assasin he meet years ago. Dokja was sent to kill Joonghyuk but end up being his wife for many years help him in mission and everything.

❁❁❁

- The End -

A/N : Hope You All Enjoy and Like It. I'll Will Make A Part 2 of This How Joonghyuk,The Mafia Meet Dokja,The Assasin.

(693 Words)