✿ The Duke and Prince ✿

❁❁❁

The Duke and Prince of North.

Joongdok Au.

• A Little Angst.

• Happy Ending.

• Affair Au (Joongdok).

• North Duke Joonghyuk Au.

• North Prince Dokja Au.

❁❁❁

Kim Dokja. The crown prince of north kingdom he was know for being smart,intelligent,kind,beautiful and happy
prince of north kingdom but he has a secret that his mother only knew.

Dokja the crown prince has been in a relationship with the hero of the empire the duke. Joonghyuk he was the hero and the feared duke of the north he still not married.

Dokja hoping Joonghyuk wouldn't come back after the years but to his surprised unexpected news came to him.

"Your highness!, duke Joonghyuk proposed to the one and only daughter of Lee Family,Lee Seolhwa he go straight to her mansion and proposed!." The maid said and bow. He is the prince that's why the news all about the kingdom will came to him.

Dokja froze in shock. He was very very angry at this news that's when his mother came the queen "Persephone".

"Mother!?." Dokja called when tears start falling into his eyes. Joonghyuk was his first love his first lover but Joonghyuk betray him. The queen quickly quickly hug his son and say "Its okay." everything will be fine.

- 1 Week Later -

The king "Hades" accept the wedding and the wedding happend since he never knew the duke and his son relationship he was not angry or anything else. After the wedding.

Everyone or the whole empire came at the palace to celebrate the newly weddings.

Seolhwa was talking to her friends while Joonghyuk at the ballroom balcony watching that's when Joonghyuk spotted Dokja.

Dokja was not smiling or showing any emotions he was so depressed but force to come at the party.

Dokja fell a bit tired so he excused his self and left he went at the garden after staring at the fountain he went into his room and told his maid to bring him some wine.

Joonghyuk felt a bit angry since Dokja doesn't take care of his self but he knew its his own faults he married Seolhwa instead of marrying him and betray him. But this marriage is force by Duke Lee the father of the bride. He said he will kill Dokja if Joonghyuk doesn't marry his daughter.

- The Next Day : Crown Prince Office  -

"Your Highness,You receive a letter from the duke Joonghyuk of Yoo ducky." The maid said outside of the door.

That Man...Kim Dokja despised that man so much for all his worth,betraying him. He responded to his servant with a steely voice that left no room for refusal.

"Burn It!." Dokja responded and sign.

"But your highness it seems important!" The servant said. Dokja scoffs not wanting to spare an inch of hid time for the duke.

"This paperwork is more important than that idiot's letter." Dokja shout. That's when his door open and an angry Joonghyuk show up.

"Exactly why i came here instead." Joonghyuk said. There stood there, the duke of the north. Dokja grit his lips in annoyance.