1| 𝙼𝙴𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈

𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 12𝚃𝙷 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙵 𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 1989, 16 𝚆𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙽 𝙰𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳 𝙶𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙷. 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝚄𝙽𝚂𝚄𝙰𝙻 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙽𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚂𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙽 𝙷𝙰𝙳 𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙶𝙽𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚄 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙽. 𝚂𝙸𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙳 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂, 𝙴𝙲𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲 𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙸𝚁𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙳𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴𝚁, 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙾𝙻𝚅𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙼𝙳 𝙰𝙳𝙾𝙿𝚃 𝙰𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙽 𝙰𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙱𝙻𝙴. 𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙾𝚃 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙼.

~~~~~~~~~~
𝙽𝚘.1 𝙰.𝙺.𝙰. 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚜
𝙽𝚘.2 𝙰.𝙺.𝙰. 𝙱𝚎𝚗
𝙽𝚘.3 𝙰.𝙺.𝙰. 𝙵𝚎𝚒
𝙽𝚘.4 𝙰.𝙺.𝙰. 𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚘
𝙽𝚘.5 𝙰.𝙺.𝙰. 𝚂𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚗𝚎
𝙽𝚘.6 𝙰.𝙺.𝙰. 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚎
𝙽𝚘.7 𝙰.𝙺.𝙰. 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝙽𝚘.8 𝙰.𝙺.𝙰. 𝚈/𝚗
~

~~~~~~~~~

the siblings heard voices coming from the living room of their home, when they walk out they see, their father talking to six random people say that this is their home.

"This isn't your home" Reginald said "what are you talking about? This is the umbrella academy. "A female voice said " wrong again. This... is the sparrow academy."
As the six walked put of there hiding places  on to the balcony. Ben and y/n walked out in front of the umbrella siblings " dad, who the hell are these assholes ?" "Shit." Said all the umbrellas.

"Ben" said the man in the cowboy hat "is that really you?"
"And who are the weirdos on the balcony?" Said the long hair man with knives. "They are the sparrows. My children"

" I'm sorry. What do you mean,your children? That's not possible, old man."the boy said " of course it is! I think I'd know, wouldn't I?" Father said.
"Everybody else can see Ben, right?" " cute hat, Sundance." Ben said sarcastically " They call themselves the umbrella, a group of scheming, pernicious malcontents who accosted me in the fall of 1963 when I was away on business in Dallas. Be warned, they claim to be my spawn."  y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes. " claim? Look, five, what the hell is going on?"  " I don't  know yet, but it's concerning" the boy now named five.

" is he telling the truth? Marcus asked  " not the part about us being perfidious." The smaller girl said  " no, we're amateur-fidious, at best".  The man with the cowboy interrupted  "but we are his children this is our house." She continued saying.

" Yeah, yeah. We, uh... we grew up here." Said the large man.  " yeah, we grew up here." Alphonso mocked him , me and FEI laughed 
" I kind of think we would have noticed you." Sloane said " Hi. I'm Luther" he introduced.

" okay. None of the you belong here" the women stepped out from behind  " oh! Well, then. I guess we' ll just pack or bags and move out" FEI said  " yeah right, as if" y/n rolled her eyes.

Christopher said a funny joke, all sparrows chuckled. " you slay me, Chris." Then Grace walked in with cookies " I wasn't expecting company. This is the best I could do on short-- short-- short notice." " mom" the man with the knives  " mom? She-s a robot, you perv." Jayme said  "its not a robot" he said.