6| 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙾𝙻𝙳

Y/n's POV~~~
~~~Flashback~~~
(2014)
We were practicing karate with pogo and had to fight one another, and kicked a bell before the other one could.

And pogo had to gave us a lesson before we start.

"Just because something is right in front of you does not mean it is within reach, there is always something in the way." He said as he walked around us, with a stick.

" sometimes it is your opponent" me and Ben both walked up front and got in to fighting positions.

"Sometimes it is yourself." Me and Ben bowed and got ready to fight.

Pogo gave us the Signal to start fight.

I tried to kick the bell but Ben blocked it, he tried to hit me in the face but I blocked him.

We keep fight without powers for a little but Ben hit me with one of his tentacles. He was trying to strangle me.

And let's just say I got mad. I was furious.
No one wins but me.

I broke out of his hold and had a Second to catch my breath.

When I did, I was still mad. And now it's my turn.

I held him the air And said " no one get to win

I held him the air And said " no one get to win. NO ONE! just me, got that."
I walked closer to him.

I was going to blow his fucking mind. Literally.

" that is enough miss y/n, you have done too much. Go to your room." Pogo said stopping me before I killed Ben.

" fuck this" I said as I dropped Ben and walked to my room. But I did win because I kicked the bell on my way out.

 But I did win because I kicked the bell on my way out

( okay this is her room. It fit her vibe so I picked it. You can change it)

I sat in my room thinking about what I did. Not because I felt bad. Because of how good it felt to almost kill someone one.

Grace and pogo walked in with a cup of water and some pills?

" miss y/n you will have to take these pill from here on out." Pogo said as grace gave me the pill.