7| 𝙰𝚄𝙵 𝚆𝙸𝙴𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙴𝙷𝙴𝙽

Y/n's pov ~~~

I decided to change, and find Diego and Lila

"So why are you taking two different pills" five asked.

"Why should I?" I said as I buttoned up my shirt.

"What if you od, I think I should know" he said putting his hands in his pockets and leaning against the wall.

"I'm not going to od, I'm fine. Plus I'm not taking them anymore at the moment." I said as I keep changing.

"And why is that?" "Because I'm not at home, my pill are at home"

"And why don't you just go home" he asked.

"How many questions are you going to asked." I walked up to him.

"Why don't you just go home" he repeated. Get closer to me.

"Because I know that Ben was going to get mad at me for helping your family, happy?" I said with attitude.

"Yes, now come on." He said, taking my hand and going to the white Buffalo.

☆□°●■○▪︎

Diego was tearing the room apart looking for Stan.

Apparently there a whole different hotel behind the wall.

"What the hell are you doing? Stanley is gone! We need to face this!" Lila yelled as she walked in room.

"Just check the chimney!" Diego yelled back at her.

"He's not in the bloody chimney! He's been kugelblitz!"she yelled.

I liked Stanley like he was my nephew, sad that he is gone.

"Whose fault is that, huh? You're the one that brought him here!"

"Congratulations. You're both mildly terrible parents." Five told them.

"Stanley's not there kid." Everyone looked at me. "What I can read minds." I said with a 'duh' tone in my voice.

"Can we focus? Come on. How did this thing open before." Five asked about the wall.

"I don't know. It was already kinda open." "Already kinda open. Diego, you should have been an engineer. It's a lost opportunity."

"Why'd you wanna go in there anyway? It's just sushi and death." Lila said hold a slushy.

"When we met future me in the commission bunker, I warned myself about oblivion. Now, pogo told us--" five was cut off by Diego.