Worry Warts

I woke up right when Derek was opening the door.

"Hey," I whispered, still drunk on sleep.

"Hey baby, can I check out your stomach?" He asked softly.

"Sure."

Now obviously my drunk and sleepy mind was a submissive bitch because I would never submit that quickly. Man who am I kidding yes I would. I love these two people.

Derek lifted me off the bed, careful not to wake up Seon. But not careful enough obviously because Seon woke up immediately.

"Wait, where are you taking Rosy?" Seon mumbled.

"I'm checking on her injures." Derek replied.

"Ok, ok, I'm coming too!"

Seon jumped up. All that sleep evaporating from his body.

Derek walked to the bathroom while carrying me bride style, almost rocking me back to sleep, witch Seon on his tail. I was positioned to sit on Seon's lap while Seon sat on the toilet seat. Derek checked out my stomach, ignoring the marks that are there for life. You'd be surprised at how many scars just heal but never go away. He determined that none of my ribs were sprained but my stomach was definitely bruised.

Once we concluded I am not dying anytime soon I got to cuddle with my two best friends on Seon's giant bed because it's awesome.

When I woke up it was almost midnight. Seon and Derek were still dead asleep, which was to be expected because they love their beauty rest.

I slowly removed their hands from my body and quickly and quietly got out of the bed. I opened Derek's book bag for school and looked for any homework he had to complete since both Derek and Seon have the same classes as me and I left my bag at home. I photocopied Derek's homework sheets and got to work completing them for myself. As I finished up the last sheet, it was 1:00am and I still wasn't tired. I decided to do both Derek's and Seon's homework too. The 2am time hit and I was still wide awake. Using the mini lamp Seon has on his desk I was able to find a piece of paper and draw for a bit. Then I felt my eyes closing for a bit.

The Next Day

I woke up to two pairs of beady eyes staring eagerly into my soul. Derek and Seon looked at my like I had all the answers in the world.

"What?" I dragged the last syllable groggily.

"Nothing" Soen replied imitating the dragging of words I was doing.

"We just wanted to check up on you." Derek finished.

"Well as you can see I'm fine so let me get ready in peace." I sighed.

I love them and all but man they love to be overprotective. A lot of the time I leave clothing at their house because I either forget, I change into their hoodies whenever I visit, or I just like leaving any clothes the Haks buy for me. And I don't mean thag they buy a shirt here or there. No, they have a whole closet dedicated to clothing for me. Their parents just love spoiling me for slime reason, but I'm not complaining.

I begrudgingly got out of bed and got ready at a snails pace. I loved in the mirror and decided to go preppy today. I stuffed myself into a white collared shirt, lavender vest and short, lavender, plaid skirt. I left my short black hair alone because I didn't want to actually put effort into today.

"Someone help me!" I yelled. Secretly I just wanted someone to carry me downstairs because I'm a lazy fuck.

Both Seon and Derek came running up the stairs and barged into my room.

"Where's the danger?" They both announced at the same time.

I giggled, maybe snorted. I jumped onto Seon's back. His hands immediately took a hold of my legs and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"This was the emergency." I said sweetly.

Seon grumbled while Derek laughed.

Seon made his way downstairs and set me down on one of the stools at the table separating the kitchen and the dining room.

"Good morning Mr. Hak number one and number two!" I excitedly greet them. I almost never see them these days.

"Hello Diana," Mr. Hak number one, also known as Hye, smiled at me.

"Good morning Diana" Mr. Hak number 2, also known as Hwan, greeted me while pushing two granola bars into my hands.

I took one look at the time and nearly fell over. I was going to be late! I grabbed Seon and Derek by the shirt after I jumped off the stool and dragged them out the door. Derek swiped our bags kn the way out. I yelled bye to Hye and Hwan on our way out.

"One day I'm gonna get gray hairs because of you boys!" I yelled at the brothers.

The looked at me cluelessly.

"You're the one who slept in late Di," Derek informed me.

I opened and closed my mouth and looked out the window while turning on the radio and turning up the volume.

I could hear the stifled laughs of Seon and Derek on our way to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi y'all! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while but now that I have more free time, I'll pay more attention to this book.

Soooo any comments?

Questions?

Concerns?

Drink water and live life!

Peace out.