Chapter 2

Ignore my mistake
___________________________________________________

Tae: such a shame, uff control tae control urself, don't cry for that idiot,cheater,(wipe his tears) who will even cry for that bustard.

After sometime he decided to fresh his mind so he decided to go club.

He was not into clubs but still he wants to clean his brain. After getting ready he left for club.

After 30Mins

When tae enter in club, a strong smell of drinks hit his nose still he went to bartender and order a drink.

He was having his drink like it was water/juice. Right now he was way too much drunk to even handle himself.

He again ask for a drink but the bartender didn't let him to have cause he was out of mind now.

Tae whine like a baby and start to sob but soon stop when a man stood infront him and bend down alittle.

He was wearing a black suit which perfectly fits him, his long hair was touching his eyebrows and those brown eyes was giving shivers to tae's body.

Their faces was just inches away

Tae was having a big pout with tears on his eyes he was looking Soo cute even when he was drunk .

Tae was just staring at him shamelessly without blinking which make that ??? Chuckle

???:what happened kitten? Are you okay? (smirk)

Tae:i-i'm not kwitten, I'm taetae and I'm nowt otay.

Tae was barely pronouncing words correctly.

????:(chuckle at tae's cuteness)well than taetae, what r u doing here? hmm! (move his face mare closer to tae's face)

Tae:why would I tell you? You are Mr unknown,(pouty glare)

But ended up looking cute

???:(chuckle at the name tae give him)well than, I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook!!(stand straight)

Tae: jungle book? Is thwis even a nwame??hmm??then why I nwever heard it??(pout)

Jk:heh??it's Jungkook not jungle book.

Tae: bwoth r same!!jungle book but it's too long to sway, let me make it short(talking while gesturing with his fingers).

Jk:aww... My kitten, can u tell me where u live??

Tae:why??? r u gonna kidnapped me?(teary eyes).

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I hope you'll like it 💜

😍😍🔥🔥🔥