CHAPTER 34

Ignore the mistake
********************************************

Jk:plz don't scare me like that tae-ah(sob)where are you?

Suddenly the door opened and a little figure was seen. Jk looks up and feels like he got a new life to spend.

It was tae

Tae:what happened kookie?? Why r u crying??(worried)

Before tae could speak further Jk wrapped his arms around tae and hug the shit out of tae.

Tae was taken back

Tae:what happened to my muscle bunny?

Jk just put his head on the crook of tae's neck and sob.

Tae could feel warm liquids on his shoulders, which make him More worried.

Tae:what happened kookie??

Jk:where were you??I thought you leave me!!

Tae slowly free himself from jk and slowly caress jk cheeks

Jk was looking so cute now which make tae chuckle Little

Tae:why would I leave my hubby?? Hmm??and today is our wedding. I'm so excited for it. You shouldn't cry today okay??my hubby!!(peck jk lips)

Jk:but where were you??(worried)

Tae:I was gone to meet someone who is close to my heart, don't worry after our wedding we will again visit that person together!!

Jk:okay!!(kneel down Infront tae and lift his shirt 👕) good morning my baby, your mommy is so bad , he makes me cry today , I was so worried for you and your mommy (kiss again)I love you (again peck )

Tae:it tickles don't do like that (laugh)

Jk:is that so?

Tae;umm

Jk started to give tae butterfly kisses on tae's baby bump.

And tae giggle loudly

Time skip

At the wedding aisle

In TaeKook wedding many famous Actors,actress,idols, CEOs, business mans,,
and reporters were present.

They were being impatient to have a look at the groom and bride figure.  Beautiful songs can be heard in the hall. Everyone were enjoying.

Suddenly the priest announced

Priest:ladies and gentlemen plz welcome the groom please.

Guest look towards the gate and gasp to see jk walking like a king with his besties.

Jk walk towards the aisle, When jk reached there

Jk:hyung why I'm so nervous??(sweating)

??:i don't know maybe it's common by the way where is Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon??

Jk:they told me they are on the way just few min ago.

Suddenly someone scream jk name making jk flinch

He saw his mother is holding a slipper in her hands and running towards him.

And jk quickly hide behind ??

Mrs Jeon: you idiot can't you tell me earlier, I may have make preparations (hit jk )

Jk;ahh!eomma I thought you knew about it,

Mr Jeon;jagi don't hit him on his wedding day, you can hit him at home.

Jk:appaaaaaa!!

Mrs Jeon and Mr Jeon both laugh at jk

Mrs Jeon:but atleast you could have told us earlier than yesterday but let It be I wanna see my son In law.

Jk: didn't you see him on tv??

Mrs Jeon again hit him on his arms with slippers

Mrs Jeon:it was blur so I couldn't an-

Priest:ladies and gentlemen plz welcome the bride with applause plzz

Everyone look at the door and suddenly jk heartbeat start to beat faster

Mr Jeon:calm down son I can hear your heartbeat

Jk:u c-can??(nervous laugh)

On the other hand

When tae enter at aisle everyone gasp. Tae was wearing white suit with cristles and the light final touch up make-up Was giving more beauty to his flawless skin.

Everyone gasp and Mrs Jeon was squealing alot thinking how much beatiful son in law she got.

Jk was on cloud nine suddenly a Little tear escape his eyes. And he got down to take tae's hand. And lead him towards the stage.

When tae look at jk slowly he notice those little tears and slightly smile and wipe it.

That little gesture of tae make jk laugh alittle

And pull tae by his hips and peck his lips

??:yaaaaaaaaaaaaa how dare you to start ur wedding without us, you asshole!

After seeing the shout jk look at that direction and laugh nervously

They was rm,Jin,hobi,suga

Suddenly the hall was again full of flash lights

Jin:how dare yo--

Jk:hyung wedding is not start yet.

Jin:then stay still, you can do romance after wedding too.

Tae blush hard and hide on kook chest

And jk laugh.

__________________________________________________

Hope you enjoy 💜
Long chapter ❤️