3|Goodbye Baby|.

|House|.
I walked to my dresser and grabbed my necklace, Rocío? Mom called out, yeah? I said, Police are here to talk to you, I looked in the mirror, I pulled my hoodie on before going downstairs. Yea? I said, I'm Detective Coaz,this is my partner Marcia, We're here to talk to you about the murder of Alexis Guzman, from my understanding Alexis and you was close right? He asked, sure but we drift apart once we was in high school, We seen each other sometimes said hi but really nothing I shrugged, her body was found 19 minutes away from when she was last seen, Look Alexis Guzman was the daughter of an Allie to the Sons of Anarchy are you aware of them? He said, I looked at him, Why you're interested in my daughter Detective? I turned around to see my dad, relax Mr Trager, just asking your daughter about Her classmates disappearance and death, that'll be all Miss Trager thank you for you're cooperation, The Detectives left, Where you've been? I folded my arms, baby he said, you know it's dangerous for me to —- I don't care dad, Sons are supposed to take care of each other I said, Look I'm transferring schools to Charming, No more Brooklyn High for me I said, I start in couple weeks dad, he nods, I can give you an ride to my place if you wanna stay, what about staying with—— she's not my mom I said, my mom died years ago I whispered, Rocío, I want you to promise me you won't get stuck in this mess he said, I nodded, promise I said. We'll finish getting you're stuff I'll call Jax and Gemma they can come down put you're stuff in the car, okay I said, what about your little boyfriend what was his name ? I sighed, Mason and I are over I said, What happened? He said, Things just ended I said as I grabbed my phone and my charger before grabbing the pregnancy test, I'm sorry kid he said after an moment, ah well looks like he didn't wanna step up and be an father I said, oh baby he said, You're graduating in 9 months he said smiling, My nursing packet came - Charming hospital approved to let me do volunteer help I said smiling, I'm so proud of you he said hugging me, Gemma and Jax is on the way they should be here within an hour or so, Okay well if you want we can stop by mr assholes house let me give him an Welcome he smiled, why don't we wait for Jax? I said smirking, ah good idea dad smiled, we waited for Jax and Gemma as it turns out Chibs and Opie was here alongside Clay and Juice. I hugged all of them, My condolences to you're baby father Clay said, I half laughed, what you mean? I said, because he's gonna miss out on an kick ass baby girl he smiled, I smiled looking down, come on Jax said, We rode down to Mason parents which was 12 minutes away.

|Mason house|.
So you're leaving my granddaughter alike mine anyways without support? Without raising you're kid? Clay said, isn't that what an bitch does boys? He said turned to face Jax, Tig, Opie, Juice, That's really pathetic Gemma added, so we'd thought we come down here to announce that——- Jax threw an hard hit towards Mason, Child support will be an paid by you - 500 an month considering you're football college career is gonna go off you shouldn't have any issue huh? Chibs said walking up, sorry I'm late he said smiling, had to make an call and well? Chibs threw an hit to him too, I stepped back and seen the police car nearby, I frowned, it's by Christina place, I whistled, Police on tail I said, We started heading back home to get the car as Gemma and I was gonna ride in the car since Tig is taking Juice to the club after with Clay.

|Charming|.
|Clay's house|.
You're still sore? I said, What you think? Colin said, Look—— I'm not gonna give up on Sara ok? She needs rest and once she's good she'll wake up, get back to walking with therapy and all of that, I'll be by her side, I'm not clear with the police but if I turn myself in, I'll most likely do 5 years, I can get out in 2 with full on 4 year probation, Let me help with that I said, I'm gonna Emeterio ready for daycare awhile I get my other kids full custody papers signed off and pick them up I said, Let me go he said, you stay here with Kat she has you back I said as I finished getting my papers together before changing Emeterio diaper and I grabbed my keys, I'll pick up food on my way home alright? I said, let's have an good day huh? I said as I opened the door, Hey Mama.