12[Two].

"Previously On Sons Of Anarchy Jocelyn Teller ".
kill Cesari because she was protecting family? That's understandable but still - she disobeyed my orders directly Gezana . Emilio I'm telling you I can't do that it'll tell everyone that killing Cesari because of her betraying your orders will just say kill me because of my crimes , It's the same boat. rover - The Old Cesari Died When She killed Aran. Let her go baby, rover: no Cesari . The enemies that you have are the ones that you made Emilio. Happy:Just do it, Is that what you want for your daughter  Is that how you want her to see the world? This boss wants both of your heads on an stick, he won't stop and him killing you will be gruesome make the deal, This isn't my idea of our ending, but I'm making this decision to make sure that my family stays alive". Maybe death does something to us. cartel still wants an ahold of me for an reason, if I die then that means he died for nothing.

{Bandana being confronted by Stahl}.
What do I owe this pleasure? I crossed, your old friend Gezana Morrow has been arrested for the death of Kobe daughter, he's an mob boss but I'm guessing you knew that she said, I looked down, Gezana locked me up because of what I did but she does the same shit so what makes her? I shook my head, she's no different huh? Stahl says, I'm no snake stahl I smirked, I won't rat Samcro out, we all know I lost my daughter Zinnia to Juice and his new whore Jade I whispered, stahl raises her arm up, how'd you manage to know everything as your down here? She looked around, I smirked, I have my ways I sang, but seriously what do you want? I said, I'll make someone shank Gezana she'll almost likely tell juice to let you free, then you can get me those letters that Clay's other daughter disappeared alongside those letters, she hasn't even shown up anywhere at all stahl shrugged, she's dead? I asked, have no idea she smiled, maybe she's locked up somewhere I shrugged, The legend Jocelyn Teller Is no longer and that bitch went from Gezana Ruiz Teller Morrow to - Gezana Morrow according to the books stahl finished, taking the man name who she wants dead classic Jocelyn I laughed. I'll see through to make her let you out, long as you track down that runaway Morrow girl, deal? She whispered, I looked at her, deal Stahl I smirked, good she says, I'll be in touch she said as she went up the walkway, closing the cellar doors.

{Cell}.
Morrow officer says, your free to go he unlocks the cell door, I stood up, who was it? I whispered softly, He looked at me, Juan Carlos aka juice to your club he says, I was walking out as I hit the doors I opened it, It was only juice, I hesitated, What? I said, It's Crescent he says, my eyes flickered, as Jax walks up with crescent, I seen the bruises on his arm and face, who did this? I said irritated, Apparently someone paid an niner to do this to your son Jax says, Clay's getting the call to work with the niners so your get your revenge, I don't think you should wait Gezana Jax says, I need to speak to Bandana I was supposed to already I said, stahl came to see her also juice whispered, Sons as we turned right to see stahl, I smiled, pretty brave of you to be standing in front of me stahl I said getting in her face, I'll let Bandana know that your an traitor bitch who can't be trusted I whispered, Oh Gezana you really think she'll take your word over mine? Your foolishness will play an role in the desiccation of the sons she smirked as she walked into the county all bitchy like. Let's go juice says.

{Clubhouse}.
You really think I shouldn't wait clay? I folded my arms, if we wait to do this it'll cause something more, Gezana I can't wait for more than tomorrow he whispers, let me know here soon, And if your so eager to see Bandana you might as well let her out before stahl makes her an deal, I bit my tongue, Fuck I muttered. Fine call them I said as I walked away, Gezana juice says, he grabbed my arm, Hey he said again, Where did you go? He stared into my eyes, sorry just somewhere in my head I tightly gave him an quick smile, Take me to Bandana? I said, yeah sure he says.

{Amaretti Ortega}.
Amaretti Ortega Morrow stahl says, she put the paperwork of my files on the table, I put my hands down, Stahl the evil cunt who——- watch your mouth she says in my face, was I about to hit an nerve? I tilted my head at her smirking, what you have Jocelyn almost finished her but the last piece that you didn't give - I mean what makes you believe Samcro wouldn't forgive her for it too? She says, Because it'll prove her love, loyalty etc to Chibs, Clay, her nephew Abel, Jackson, Samcro everyone else in the club that it wasn't real I said shrugging, Let me go and I'll hand deliver that and her whole file to Samcro. Surly Gezana will be dead by tonight I smirked. Bandana's word doesn't mean shit stahl and I can prove it, let me out now and I'll have time to expose Bandana and Gezana, or let me serve my two weeks in county and the club will prevail against every charges, Times up stahl the head officer walks back in, I think I'm gonna use that call now I said nodding, fine he says as he un cuffs me from the table, Officer have Dominga released under false accusation stahl says looking at me, I hide my smile, alright then he muttered, come on Dominga your free to go I guess he undid my cuffs before taking me to booking to be released. I'll let Juice know that you've completed your first step in rehab, I'll try to get him to agree to visitations for you and Zinnia twice an week starting tomorrow, fine thanks I said, Don't forget I can drop that promise to you in an heartbeat stahl I said walking away. And the club wouldn't hurt me due to me tricking your ass I shrugged.