𝟬𝟲 - 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗛

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫
𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗛

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗛

The plane landed 35 kilometers off the Hong Kong coast. The crusaders had no choice but to divert to Hong Kong.

Despite not being in Egypt, Karma was enjoying Hong Kong. She had always wanted to travel and explore different places, but outside and inner conflicts prevented her from doing so. Now, Karma was free without any chains holding her back. And she wanted to know everything. Luckily for her, Kakyoin was more than happy to oblige.

"Hong Kong has more than 235 islands," he told his curious friend, acting as her tour guide. "And due to Hong Kong's brilliant scenery, it's been known as the 'Million Dollar View' worldwide."

"Do you travel?" She asked, giving her signature head tilt. She lifted her sunglasses slightly. "You were in Egypt at the time we met so..."

He nodded. "My parents and I have traveled a lot together."

She gave a comically long exasperated sigh, throwing her head back. "Ugh, you're so lucky Kakyoin! I want to go everywhere. I even have a list!"

"Maybe we can do some sightseeing after we save Ms. Kujo," Kakyoin suggested. The two began walking towards Jotaro and Avdol, who stood near a food stand. Joseph was busy on the phone.

"Oh, and uh... After that fight with Tower of Gray, you can call me Noriaki... If you want that is," Kakyoin told Karma, his face getting hot.

"Really? Thanks, Nori!" She exclaimed, not noticing his flustered state. "I'm just going to call you nicknames though, now that I got your permission!"

"Wait, I didn't say-"

"Don't bother," Jotaro interrupted. "It's impossible to change her mind."

"Rude-"

Karma's response was disrupted by a sweaty food vendor. "Hey, pretty lady!"

Jotaro gave him a side glare from behind Karma who was licking her lips at the food, while Noriaki eyed him warily.

"You and your friends aren't from around here are ya?" The vendor continued. "Want some rice porridge? Can't come to Hong Kong and not try our dim sum or rice porridge. We have some hot cola, too."

Kakyoin spoke to the vendor, "Rice porridge, eh? Not bad." He turned to his fellow teens. "Did you know, Karma, JoJo? Unlike in Japan, rice porridge is a staple in Hong Kong."

"Really? Then I definitely need to have some." Karma was only thinking with her stomach, completely ignoring the fact that her Venus Flytrap ate a human not too long ago. For some reason, Karma never felt fulfilled, even with food.