Chapter 24

"Foster what if someone comes in." I mumble getting pressed against the wall. "They'll get a good show." he chuckles making me blush. He gives me a goofy smile before leaning in.

I let it happen kissing back passionately. One hand slips up into his hair, and my other goes to his shoulder as we both try to better each other. I tug his hair and he lets go of me, pulling away.

My lips parted, and I look at him wanting more. Foster quickly grabs my wrist pinning them over my head and against the wall. My eyes widen and I let out a breathy noise, his lips attacking mine again.

I try to wiggle free but his grip tightened and I moan letting his tongue slip into my mouth. He's so hot. I just came over to see him and it started off as a nice conversation with small pecks here and there, but now here we are his tongue exploring my mouth and my hands pressed against the wall.

I push my hips forward against him and he groans as I moan at the slight sensation. Foster slowly pulls away from me setting his forehead against mine with lustful eyes. I squirm under his hot gaze and he chuckles squeezing my wrist.

"I love looking at you, but right now you seem extra hot" he whispers before moving in again. I stay silent unsure of what to say as he leaves a trail of kisses down my chin and to my neck. Without hesitation he begins to bite and suck at my exposed neck. I moan wanting to hold him.

"Kiss- please" I beg and his lips slowly make their way back to mine where I hungrily move forward sloppily making out with him. "We need to go on another date soon, or I just need some more time with you." he whispers keeping himself centimeters away from my lips.

"Mhmm... please" I was begging, yet I didn't know what I was begging for. Time with him? Another date? His lips?! He smiles and leans in again kissing me hungrily. Our lips lock and I turn my head to the side wanting another angle hoping to deepen it in some way.

The moment is ruined as the bell above the door rings. I jump as Foster quickly lets go of me. My face is red in embarrassment and a hand goes to my head forcing it into his chest. He keeps me in front of him, so I was more hidden from whoever had walked in on us.

Foster sighs and relaxes, so I timidly look up to see the same beach tanned skin blonde haired boy as before. "Really? Even taking him behind the counter now." he chuckles. I let go of Foster feeling stupid. Did he do this for him to?

"Yes, because unlike you there's feelings involved" he snaps back instantly making me feel better. This doesn't stop the boy as he walks over and hops onto the counter sitting gracefully.

"Come on Foster do you really think he's going to be better than me?" He asked as if I wasn't standing right there. I gulp and step back staring at the floor unsure of what to do. He's like mother. Always talking down on me, but if I say something back I'll get yelled at or punished. So I need to take it.

"He obviously is. First off Sebastian is not an asshole and I want him for more than fucking sex..." he takes a deep breath and looks at me petting my hair. "You can go sit down in the back, I don't want you to leave because we still have to talk, but if you want to that's fine" he whispers. I nod looking towards the empty back room.

"I'll stay." I tell him and he nods cupping my face and kissing my forehead. "I'll make it quick" he chuckles. Foster smiles walking back into the store. I left the door open a bit to hear and sat in the room squeezing my knees.

"We agreed that we could please each other with no strings attached, yet you keep fucking coming back!? Why!? I'm happily trying to get with someone romantically and you seem to be jealous? Arthur we don't like each other. We could hardly stop fighting enough to have sex!" He yells as my eyes widen, embarrassed.

"But you have to admit it was such good sex. You made me feel amazing and with the noises you were making I know I made you feel amazing" Arthur flirts, his voice low and seductive as I bit my lip trying to not let it get to me. What if I don't satisfy Foster enough? What if I'm not good enough!

"Arthur, please just leave. We are not going to happen. That boy back there is who I want" I turned to look to see him pointing at me his eyes glaring at Arthur.

The blonde followed his finger, his own gaze narrowing as he straightens up and scoffs. "You think that idiotic moron is going to do you any good? He's practically crying right now, you really want to deal with those emotions? He's a kid, I know what I'm doing-" I look away as Foster slams his hand on the counter.

"Get the fuck out!" His voice was surprisingly demanding and loud. Arthur backs away his hands raised with a chuckle. "Call me" is all he said before making his escape. Foster peeks over the counter before hurrying back with me.

I stay seated and just looked at my boots. Arthur is right he can do so much better. Arthur is smaller, definitely better in bed. "Stand up sunshine" Foster tells me his voice now soft and caring. I stand and he open his arms for a hug. Without hesitation I throw my arms over his shoulders and hide my face in his neck being careful of my industrial that I continue to keep forgetting about.

He squeezed me in a hug and kissed my head multiple times. "Don't believe a thing that bimbo says. You know I like you a lot. I think he is just trying to ruin this for me because he doesn't like when I'm happy. He likes to have power over things. Arthur is irritating like that." he explains. I listen getting comfortable in the crook of his neck.

"You're so cute, and sweet... I enjoy our conversations. We don't fight about the stupidest things and you actually like me" he plays with my hair. I move back just to pull him in for a sweeter kiss.

"I like you a lot Foster" I remind him pressing my forgead against his. "I like you a lot too" he smiles. I nod resting myself against him. "You know... I'm going to miss you a lot when you're gone" Foster whispers. In response I hug him tighter. "I wish I could stay here. Everybody is so much nicer here" I mumble getting kissed on the head again.

"Do you promise you'll come back every summer?" Foster mumbles his grip moving to my back. "Of course, I do every year" I smile up at him gettign a nod.

"Sebastion would you like to be my boyfriend?" He asks out of nowhere. I felt myself freeze. I heard that correctly right? He wants to make it official? Like he doesn't want to just kiss and go. He wants to be with me.

"I would love that! Yes!" I yell practically suffocating him in a hug. He laughs kissing me again. We both smile into he kiss before it's ruin as the bell above the door chimes. "Stay here" he whispers. I nod watching him leave.

Flustered I sit back down and silently cheer into my hands before going to my phone. I can't wait to tell them! I'll tell them in person they'll be so excited... mom can't know. If mom finds out she'll never let me come back.

We're dating! I can't believe this! I put my phone away since I decided to just to tell them in person. My legs were bouncing a mile a minute! Wait. Am I getting too excited? Or is this something people normally get excited about?

"Is that all?" I could hear Foster's attractive voice take me out of my thoughts as he started to cash somebody out. I didn't bother moving to look at who it was.

We're dating. Like actually. He picked me over Arthur. Even though Arthur is more experienced and cuter... maybe- no don't think like that! Be happy he's with you! You've been wanting him for years.

Maybe I shouldn't tell my friends would they really care? Would I be sad if they didn't? I'll just tell them if they ask... no wait! They would want to know!

"Is my sunshine okay?" He pulls me out of my thoughts once again as his hands appear from behind me, running over my chest as I receive a kiss on the temple.

"Mhmm" I smile happily and he just continues to get closer, hugging me from behind.

"Do you want to talk about anything... boyfriend?"

"I'm okay, thank you... boyfriend"