Chapter 60

I walk into the party hand in hand with Dalton. We decided to come fashionably late with each other. AKA he needed more time and didn't want to walk in alone.

Now he's probably the hottest boy here. He paired his high waisted blue shorts with some fishnets knowing that'll kill Charlie as well as a blue crop top to show off where the fish nets hug his waist. His makeup is gorgeous as always. I look like nothing compared to him. My blonde hair pulled back into a low bun and my black ripped jeans high waisted as well. My shirt is just some random band tee with lots of holes. Part of the bottom was almost shredded revealing parts of my stomach. I of course had my many accessories but next to Dalton I am nothing.

I shake myself out of my thoughts when we pass Alice. Our Alice actually flirting with some guy. He has brown frame glasses and and a charming smile his outfit giving a softer vibe.

We keep going though until finally finding Charlie. We had passed Alex, who had somehow over taken the music and was playing some of her songs, surrounded by friends and a drink in her hand. Charlie was leaning against the wall with some girl dressed in darker clothes a red solo cup in hand. Dalton didn't bother saying hi he left my hand and sauntered up to Charlie taking his hand and placing it on his hip. Charlie looks him up and down with the little time he had before Dalton presses his lips against his boyfriends'. The girls laughs a little but Charlie hungrily kisses back holding his drink up and away.

When they pull apart Charlie bites his lip his long fingers pulling at the waist band of the fishnets. "Me like these" he hums taking a sip of his drink before giving Dalton a sip. I stand by them giving myself a pep talk before deciding to try and talk to Charlie's friend.

"Uh- hi my name is Sebastian" I tell the girl. She looks me up and down holding her drink timidly. "I'm not interested" she tells me making me gulp. "No I was- I was just trying to introduce myself... I'm their friend" I point to the flirting boys. She gives me a look saying she doesn't believe me.

"You said Sebastian? They've never talked about you" she contiunes to try to get me away her words making my chest compress. "Oh- I'm sorry for bothering you" I apologize. She nods and turns back to Dalton and Charlie who were finally ready to have a conversation.

I back away before completely turning to leave. Maybe I can find Alex or Alice... Foster said he'd come! I'm sure I can find him. Maybe they don't want to see me though. He probably didn't even come- he said he never goes to parties.

I lean against a wall of some random house. I don't know anyone well and I obviously can't make friends because I just failed at that.

I look around until finally I spot him. He has on a pale green button up besides none of the buttons are done. His muscular body being shown off completely. His hair half off and showing off his silver earrings. I smile seeing the ones I got him.

Hurrying over I stop in front of him suddenly scared that he doesn't want me to bug him. "Finally- I've been looking for you" he smiles tilting my chin up till I was looking into his perfect eyes.

"I'm sorry- Dalton didn't want to come alone so I stayed back with him" I have to practically shout. He grabs my hand and pulls me into a hallway past a couple making out and out a door.

We step onto a porch that was decently empty. A few people smoking others taking a second too cool off before going back in. "You look handsome as always" he hums his fingers reaching through the rips to touch my bear skin. "You look hot as hell" I admit running my hand up his and down his chest.

"It was getting too hot- I don't usually come to these things" he says again. I take his hand and look out at the beach. It was getting darker fast. "Yeah- I don't think I like it" I admit. "Want to go walk along the beach- very romantic" he asks and I smile wrapping him in my arms for a hug.

"Sounds amazing" I answer kissing him once. "Then I shall lead the way" he starts to pull me down the steps and we walk towards the beach happy and feeling so much better than we were in the cramped up house.

I run forward pulling him with me. He laughs and lets me pull him as I please. When we get near the water's edge Foster strips his shoes and then his socks leaving them near the dry sand. I follow suit and roll up my jeans a bit after watching him do it.

He takes my hand again and pulls us closer to the water as we walk down the beach. The sun setting as the waves roll over our feet. "Foster- did you want to stay there... did you only leave for me?" I ask looking at the crashing water.

"I'd rather be here then there" he assures me swinging our hands back and forth. "So I've been thinking, since you're legally an adult or just because Abraham and Ariel have full custody you can get those piercing you wanted now- the snake bites" he speaks up making me look over at him.

"You've been thinking about that?" I ask. "Well sorta. I love having my edgy boyfriend and I think about all the things you talked about wanting but couldn't have. Like when you said you wanted to dye all your hair blue... or tattoos you wanted tattoos- you're free now sunshine!" He stops walking to grabbing my waist.

I nod pressing my forehead against his. "Will you still love me if I change some things?" I ask unsure. "I will never stop loving you" he hums pulling me into another kiss the sun setting behind us.

"Then I'll probably dye my hair first" I murmur his fingers finding their way to mine again. He kisses my wrist before starting to walk us again the cold water feeling amazing with the humid Florida heat.

"I still want to get another tattoo... will you come to my appointment with me? Ya know just so I'm not bored out of mind. You can probably get your first one too if you want" he smirks squeezing my hand. "Of course I'll come, and I'll definitely think about that" I cheer happily. Ever since I had left mom I haven't even had time to realize I'm free. I wake up everyday assuming I'm one day closer to going back to be quite honest.

"Foster I hope we stay together for a long time" I whisper. He stops once again and I'm pulled back into him. "We will stay together forever" he assures me as I'm pressed up sgsint him.

I look up at him with so much love. I'm so obsessed with him- it like actually pains me. "The future is going to be great for us- I can see it already" he hums his hand moving to the arch of my back and the other sliding up my neck to cup my cheek.

"Foster" his name slips off of my lips and I'm unsure what I even want but I need to hear his name. "Sebastian" he says my name his eyes focusing on mine. "I wish I could stay with you- like this forever" I give in and he nods giving me a peck.

"Can we spend the night with each other... I don't want any of that I just want to love you. I need to. Kiss your body... praise it. Remind you how handsome you are." He whispers looking me over.

I go red but don't back away. I love when he praises me. Hearing the words leave his mouth, sweet and nice compared to the usual harsh words I would receive.

He leans closer kissing up my neck softly. "You're incredible... your voice is music to my ears" he continues speaking into my ear. I flinch away from the words but he keeps me trapped kissing up to my mouth.

"I can't and will never get enough of you" he groans looking me over. I kiss him softly and he keeps the pace soft and sweet. He pulls away complimenting me again and I groan hiding my face in his neck.

"I love you" he repeats it. "I love you too- so fucking much!" I laugh clinging onto him. "Now let's walk some more... when you're ready we can head back to yours or my house" He hums. I nod squeezing his hand.

"I want tonight to be just us... would that be okay?" I ask and he nods. "Sunshine I would never be against that. We'll go to my house... maybe we can stargaze out here for a bit" he suggests looking out to where the last line of light is.

"As long as I'm with you"