moving on

After all the misunderstandings, the hermits finally had their gremlin back.

However, Is that really the end of it or are the 'rebelling' watchers starting a new plan in amidst of their moving?

Grian was last in line for the season 8 portal. He was quite nervous; what if it sends him not on the season 8 lands but on another server again?

....Well he can and would track them down yes but it was still nerve racking nonetheless.

Grian was grian after all.

And grian is a known good watcher—but in fact, he was a direct descendant.

There In the end, guarded by the ten pillars...an ancestor Clad in purple stood— embracing the one who resided in the empire of explosion.

That, however, was long ago in the past.

...

"Grian! Hurry up." the admin, xisumavoid, had allowed him to enter last to relieve his mind. As an admin, he was supposed to enter last as to see if the world was okay but he was worried about their small hermit.

After their misunderstandings, he tried to understand his situation better.

He grabbed his brothers hand, and said a few words to grian.

Xisuma entered the portal, "see you on the other side man" he waved. Grian smiled as he waved xisuma and xanthus away "see you, ex-eye-zoo-muh voyad, peasant." 

Xisuma laughed in content. The man had accepted his fate in no one pronouncing his name right.

Xanthus sneered jokingly and tugged his brothers hand, "you're letting him bully me!?" Xisuma let out a chuckle; however both figures vanished as soon as xisuma opened his mouth.

Grian sighed.

He remembered his bonding with grian two– xelqua.

It was like xisuma and xanthus' but the two actually came together in a sort of memory trial.

"Xelqua! What is this?"

The small strawberry blonde turned, "what of?" He questioned.

"This." The watcher showed xelqua his own fingerprints, "we aren't allowed to leave evidence." He pointed at the small pebble on the scene of the crime.

"It's a goddamn pebble?" Xelqua raised his brow. "You–" he stopped, wondering why he was even here.

Grian blinked, he stared at the watcher, then at his own fingerless gloves. "Why are you here?" The watcher blinked, "pardon?" His confusion clouded his rage.

"...what?" Grian turned, viewing himself on the windows glass.

Xelqua raised his eyebrow back to him.

...

He quietly dropped his shulker boxes down, "we don't need these anymore." It'll be his new beginning. A new season.

He breathed as he took a step onto the portal, "here I go!" He crossed.

Grian awoke to see himself in different clothing.

He was wearing his jumper on his waist and he had on a heart shape locket that was as black as a rotting corpse. 

As he was spouting off more grousing synonyms, a sudden voice interrupted his thoughts. It had explained to him that he was in a hardcore world; that he needed to win in order to escape and to must never be in the last life.

The voice had said the following about the order of safe and danger; you are extremely safe if you had come here with a green heart, in the gray line if you were in yellow, and in extreme danger if you spawned here in red.

Nothing but the last lifers are allowed to kill.

The voice had said that something of value represents your life.

Grian immediately gawped at his locket– for you see, grian holds nothing of value to him. He tossed every jewelry or any of the sort to his shulker box the moment he left the season 7 lands.

He did wonder why it was as black as the void, and he did wonder why he was in a different server, yes.

Grians descent to realization caused him to panic more.

[ You were meant to watch, xelqua. ]

Grian quickly stood up, grabbing a random branch that had been lying on his side.

[ Don't worry, dear watcher. I am here to assist you to go back. ]

...'Go back' had two context in this sentence.

But do you know those contexts'?

...

"I don't believe you." Grian held his branch and waited for a reply.

However, the voice never spoke again, as if it never existed in the first place.

Grian sighed, this was all bull.

"I'm getting out." He flicked his finger; yet nothing but a diamond armour came into existence.

Grian felt a strong force refusing his powers and it instead directed his prowess into free stuff.

Now he couldn't give up free stuff could he? 

"Oh welll..." He had no choice but to pressed tab; to see all his enemies.

He was surprised that half of them were hermits and his 'other' friends.

"What– how are xanthus and eye-zooma not here?" He said in no one in particular– maybe to xelqua but it did not matter to both, it was useless frustration.

Besides, xelqua's him now...right?

...

"Hello!" Grian waved to the people over the village. They seemed to be showing off something.

He then saw a spruce tree in a high platform, a few torches lightening it up.

"Look, grian!" A few hermits tried to show off. They all huddled in one place and had to converse with everyone on their strategy.

Grian of course had wanted to open his mouth when; [you don't have to tell them anything.]

A voice that lingered about in his head made him flinch. It wasn't the broadcasting systems voice like earlier but...a more stern and mature...grian who had talked.

Grian tw— xelqua. He was sure this was xelqua's.

This had just ripped off the reassurance he had earlier. Perhaps it was all pretentious and he knew.

But wasn't him and xelqua already mushed?

Grian shook his head, this server is weird.

He better not dwell.

...

Scar had taken over the conversation, telling his tales about whatever. Grian had just wanted to listen when his Peripheral vision spotted a creeper within his capable attacking vicinity.

Both him and the voice thought of the same thing, as if intoxicated.

'I could get a kill'

[You could get a kill]

In a daze, grian sneaked behind scar, leading the creeper to blow up next to him.

boom

Scar was blown up by a creeper.

The author has something to say; halo halo, I've been wanting to do this...not for a very long time.

I'm still researching about a good and proper pacing about the mushed up 3rd and last life. This is a very serious thing for me as it is growth—

But anyways yeah, all the ppl from both series are here. It'll be hard sure but isn't it interesting to see how I blend two timelines together?

Also I know it's kinda short, I'll compensate on the next chapter.

Thanks for ur time xx