Chapter Six

I would call myself someone who rarely judges other people.

But Jeremiah's milk obsession is weird. I never eat cereal but the one time I did he asked if he could drink the milk... like seriously.

On a brighter note me and Conrad were back to our normal ways sort of, he still acts like himself, moody and judgmental, but add in that he actually somewhat enjoys talking to me.

"How are you?" Turning around I see Conrad standing tall with a look of happiness. 

Taking the spoon out of my mouth slowly I tilted my head and said "Good Con." 

He smiled "Well that's great, want to go down to the beach? I need to get some surfing in."

Some surfing? When did he ever ask me to go surfing with him? "Oh yeah sure, let me just go get my swimsuit on, I'll be out in a second." Putting my bowl in the sink I ran upstairs and grabbed the book I was currently reading as well as my favorite blue swimsuit.

After 10 minutes I walked downstairs to see Conrad standing by the back door waiting on me, he had on a pair of blue swim trunks that matched mine, He raked his eyes over what I had on and quietly laughed. "I hope you know you aren't going to be needing that book of yours."

Confused, I asked, "Why not?" 

"Because," he smirked, "I'll be teaching you how to surf, that's why." He has got to be kidding me, I have never surfed in my entire life Conrad has been bugging me ever since I was twelve to learn, I never gave in and I won't now. 

...

I gave in, it was the stupid eyes. He actually gave me puppy dog eyes. They had never worked for me when I was younger, why do they work for me now?

And by the way, it was terrible, like I mean horrible I didn't once actually stand up on my board When it was in the water, Conrad had thought it was the funniest thing he'd seen in years.

Walking up towards the house I had thought about punching Conrad so many times it should be considered assault by thought.

He continued to tell me I did good for the first time but I think he was saying that only so I wouldn't get mad at him for even persuading me to try. As soon as we walked into the house all I heard was loud laughing coming straight from My brother and his idiot friend Jeremiah.

 "Oh my god, thank you Conrad for putting on the great show which was watching my sister fall on her ass 100 times." Still laughing I flipped them off while walking my way to the shower to wash off the sand which was in parts I didn't know sand could get into.

 Eventually getting out of the shower and drying my now crunchy hair from the salt water I made my way out of the bathroom, as I was walking past Conrad's room he ended up coming out at the same time and almost colliding with me. 

Eventually, He spoke and then continued with "Hey look, you actually did well for your first time, and no I'm not bullshitting you. I couldn't even get to the second part of surfing which was getting into the water my first time." 

The only problem with what he was saying was he was 10 when he first tried to surf. I am 17.

"Apology accepted, but I'm still never trying to surf again. And besides, why would I want to surf when I could look pretty sitting on the beach tanning?"  

Rolling his eyes he responded with "You do the sitting thing really good okay I'm not denying it? But think about it will you?" 

As soon as he walked off I had a realization, did he say he thought I did sitting being pretty good?

...

I had never realized Jeremiah was a fuckboy until I went to the clubhouse pool to bring Steven something he left at the house, and well I would say I was shocked nonetheless. 

"Jeremiah so you're telling me you have almost kissed everyone your age at this pool? That's quite frankly gross, Do we need to have a talk about std's?" I questioned.

He did not look pleased by that comment. I was though. 

"No, I don't need the talk okay? I just like kissing people, and maybe if it's right more." Looking him dead in the eyes I said "One of these days it's going to bite you in the ass, and I cannot wait for it." I smiled at the last sentence before walking off while still looking at him smiling. He was not smiling but giving me 'fuck you' eyes. 

I finally got to the bar to give my brother the work shoes he had left at home when a guy who looked about me and my twin's age approached me "Hey is there anything I can get for you?" He smiled.

Replying that I just needed to give something to my brother he offered to give them to him himself since he was up in the gentlemen's lounge.

Still smiling he asked, "So are you like Steven's girlfriend or?" 

Acting offended I responded, "First off ew no, and secondly he's my twin."  Laughing he hit his head softly while saying he should have none since he has talked about me a couple of times.

"So does that mean you are single?" I wasn't one to freeze up, but I freezer up okay? Sue me. 

"Um, well yes technically but I just got out of a relationship a couple of months ago and I don't think I'm looking for anything right now though."

I could tell he looked disappointed "Yeah, no I get it but if you even do get over them, let me know okay? Here's my number." He scrambled a number on a piece of paper he ripped off of something he handed it to me and before I walked away he added "I'm free on weekends by the way." 

When I got home, I put the number in a drawer, just in case. 

-

Hi guys! Let me know if you like the story by commenting and hitting the star button! 

I really appreciate it<3